Better gimmick than Ted DiBiase

Dusty Rhodes as "The American Dream." Eddie Graham and Bill Watts helped create that phenomenon as the promoter and bookers by creating the angle with Rhodes and Pak Song in Florida. That is where The American Dream gimmick was born.

Vince McMahon in the late 80's early 90s showed how not to book Dusty. Dusty was talented enough to still get over but nowhere as over as he was as The American Dream.

Raven in ECW. Probably one of the most creative gimmicks ever. He was the one wrestler in ECW who as a star didn't get cheered. he always got booed because the Raven gimmick made people hate him yet be incredibly interested in him such as his feuds with Dreamer and Sandman. Raven and Dreamer feuded for about 2 years straight. Who can sustain a 2 year feud today?

Honky Tonk Man.

timthumb.php

Simple. Classic. Powerful.

I'm sure its already been mentioned but Ultimate Warrior's shtick was amazing when I was a little kid.

Mankind was a really great gimmick, for a guy who was just an undertaker opponent, he took that all the way to the top of the industry. Better than Big Poppa Pump.

How the hell is this the first time he got mentioned?

I've always thought of @Revolver as a Hispanic Ted DiBiase.
But I actually have money. Going to have to incorporate his laugh into my routine though.

Rick Rude's tights
RY1Rj.jpg

a4f5e91519c2234183b6986d3af41617.jpg

Screen-Shot-2017-03-06-at-2.03.41-PM.png

This ^^^^

When I was a kid I hated Rick Rude, but when I got older and understood the wrestling business it made me realize what an Amazing Heel He was.

Back