Better flag? America vs Canada

Even the Canadian Goose comes to the Bayou every winter. @HHJ

442x275xcanadian-goose-migration.jpg.pagespeed.ic.JL5vEN93JA.jpg
Damn did not know that. That's pretty cool

Hockey sucks. Canada sucks. The Canadian flag sucks. Thanks for letting me stare at all the hot ladies while I was there though.

Oh wait, that was Mexico. Canada sucks.

Canada is a fine flag, elegant in it's simplicity and tastefully symmetrical.

Even were I not one of the chosen people, is likely be on the side of "Old Glory." The patterns tell a story and constantly evolves. Cant get much better than that.

The South Will Rise Again. Yeehaw. @CrimsonFan

6635b73f66a66ddcf7d76e34f9e937b8.jpg
Our highschool flag was the confederate flag. Our song was Dixie.

I drove around with that flag on my pickup in highschool.

In my hometown you'd better keep your liberal ideas to yourself. Good way to get shot or drug by a truck.

I had to leave because I liked to smoked weed and I kept getting harrassed and arrested for it.

I got caught with a bag of weed and spent 2 months in country jail, it was retarded.

Canada has a very cool flag. I like the American flag a lot though. The Stars and Stripes are awesome.

Countries with just three or four colours on their flags have shitty flags IMO. I like a flag to have something on it other than lines.

Muricans gonna all vote for their flag. But from a design standpoint, Canada's is clearly better.

Flag or not flag, as a country and as a nation Canada is billion times better than America.

Back