Better flag? America vs Canada

flag_quebec.jpg

That's similar to our flag with the Fleur-de-lis. What country is that? @HHJ

1280px-Flag_of_New_Orleans%2C_Louisiana.svg.png

US is just...plain.

PLAIN???

"The colors of the pales (the vertical stripes) are those used in the flag of the United States of America; White signifies purity and innocence, Red, hardiness & valour, and Blue, the color of the Chief (the broad band above the stripes) signifies vigilance, perseverance & justice."

Canadas flag is mediocre. I apologize for any trouble this thread may have caused.

America's anthem is better than Canadas as well. I am 6th generation Canadian and have no problem admitting canadas flag and anthem are second place when compared to glorious America.

At least the stars and stripes have meaning for the original colonies and number of states, Canada's flag seems to pay homage to syrup.

America's anthem is better than Canadas as well. I am 6th generation Canadian and have no problem admitting canadas flag and anthem are second place when compared to glorious America.

Well, the british makes decent pub songs, so it goes without saying.

Did you know there was migration of Canadians from New Brunswick, Nova Scotia and Quebec to Louisiana back in the 1700's? @HHJ
Not hard to believe.

Hmmm... sorry if this doesn't translate well but here it goes.

SORRY. WAS SORRY JOKING. JOKE. HAHA. ME GET. YOU OFFEND. SORRY. CANADA HAHA GOOD. USA HAHA GOOD. SORRY. PLEASE JOKE AND SORRY. FLAG YADDA YADDA EH?

Back