Better flag? America vs Canada

American flag is much better than Canada. I like the British flag too.

The American Flag, though I do think that some countries have cooler flags than ours.
I think Canada is one of those countries. If you really look at our flag objectively, it looks kind of retarded. There are lines running into a box in the upper left hand corner. It's just poor design.

Both are cool. But we have an Eagle as our national bird and Canadia is about to start a civil war over the fact that they can't agree on one.

I think Canada may go with the Grouse

1024px-Falcipennis-canadensis-001.jpg

or maybe the Canada Goose

800px-Kanadagans_Branta_canadensis.jpg

As our national bird.

Which in either case we lose to the US in both flag and meetings of our national birds.

Screen-shot-2011-08-31-at-5.29.48-AM.png

Yeah, this should go well.

Yes, you're saying you are retarded.
No silly, I was saying Canada should just be another state. Then we would add a star on the flag because that would make 51 states. I can see how you could be confused though...about everything.

shit the fuck up seems interesting

surely youve heard of apartheid and know that theres white folk in africa?

There's more black slaves in Africa today than there ever were in America.

Well, you're definitely a fucking idiot seeing as how there happen to be quite a lot of white people in Africa.

Yeah. The demographics of Africa are JUST like America. America is still over 60% white. Is Africa?

Canada flag has a fucking leaf on it, so America.
yeah that's the problem. Canada's is a great flag and clearly better than ours from a graphics design perspective- good color scheme, symmetrical and all that, but it has a fucking leaf on it.

I'm Canadian and even I think America's is cooler. Canada's is too neutral and lacks personality.

Just like Canadians.

vote 1 for 'merica for nice, powerful colors and stars. I like the stars.

As a Canadian I pick our flag...on account of how lazy I am. Growing up we had to draw our flag in school and I'd rather draw 1 leaf than 50 stars

Canada is a fucking maple leaf...USA is artistic and symbolic. 13 stripes for the original 13 colonies and 50 stars for 50 states? How cool is that? Our flag changes everytime we get a new state.

WTF is that maple leaf suppose to stand for? They make good honies? Shmucks..

IMG_5851_2lowres.jpg

Canada 's maple leaf flag symbolize unity, tolerance and peace.

I wonder what other countries' flag symbolizes aside from terror and oppression?

There's nothing intimidating about a leaf. A flag should strike fear in the enemy. Canada fails in this department.

I'm obviously biased, but the American flag is too busy IMO. I much prefer Canada's flag because it's simple, distinctive, and doesn't look like any other country's flag.

Back