Better flag? America vs Canada

You were definitely trying to deflect. You're an intelligent guy, and shouldn't be so short sighted to assume that a person's location on sherdog is where they've spent their entire life and gained their experiences. Plenty of people on Sherdog are much more well traveled than I am, and their location usually means jack shit in terms of their experience.

Secondly, I'm not going to explain anything to you, I have no doubt you've discussed this at great length with many people considering your stance. Your own personal thoughts (including my own) on a piece of history means absolutely nothing. The flag represents the Confederacy's unwillingness to free African slaves. That's it.

You don't get to take an ISIS flag and say, "Well, you know, to me it means this." You don't have the right.

In a hundred years an ISIS flag might mean different things to a lot of people.

Expected reality is not always real reality.

In a hundred years an ISIS flag might be different things to a lot of people.

Expected reality is not always real reality.

Sure, and those peoples opinions on what it means in 100 years will have no bearing on the reason it was created and the purpose for it being created.

Sure, and those peoples opinions on what it means in 100 years will have no bearing on the reason it was created and the purpose for it being created.

Let me blow your mind (and this comes from someone who thinks that ISIS needs to be destroyed):

ISIS isn't totally wrong.

I mean, they're terrible and fuck 'em. But I can get why at least some people might object to the United States' involvement in the Middle East.

It doesn't represent anything. And if it wasn't ideological, why is it that everyone I know that has one uses the N word in their everyday vocabulary?

Surely there's a correlation.

<mma3>

Oh shit the fuck up already. Worst one-issue poster on Sherdog. If you hate white people so much, move to Africa.

Oh shit the fuck up already. Worst one-issue poster on Sherdog. If you hate white people so much, move to Africa.

Well, you're definitely a fucking idiot seeing as how there happen to be quite a lot of white people in Africa.

shit the fuck up seems interesting

surely youve heard of apartheid and know that theres white folk in africa?

It's a real shame that the good guys don't always win.
they were the good guys? in what realm? lol

if you truly loved the USA you wouldnt support those who fought against them

alas, they were treasonous losers

USA USA USA

they were the good guys? in what realm? lol

if you truly loved the USA you wouldnt support those who fought against them

alas, they were treasonous losers

USA USA USA

I take it then you're a supporter a strong federal government.

Always liked Canadas.

But the best is an Aussie flag designed by a Canadian, the Eureka flag.

Canada's flag looks badass on their Air Forces' bombers...............

2017-07-14-02-02-33--1819098889.jpg

This here's America, so everyone better say the American flag

Back