Better fighter at its peak: Cormier or CroCop?

...Only admitted to injecting HGH...Much better
Small amounts of HGH was injected in his shoulder (from the same doctor UFC sent Conor mcgregor and Cody garbrant to) to heal his chronic shoulder injury.
He declared this usage to USADA, upon which he was provisionally suspended.
All the tests came back clean however as the dosage was so low.

But if it's fun for you to call people drugs cheats go ahead

I guess the cage/ring n UFC/pride rules would make a big difference here

Even if ppl wanna claim mirko was past his prime in UFC, they still got to admit he never really got conformable fighting in a cage n with UFC rules

In a cage under UFC rules dc most likely wins.

In the ring under pride rules, the edge might go to cc

CroCop from the Alexander Emelenko fight would beat Daniel I think. He was under intense pressure and moved very well in that one.

I think DC is the more accomplished fighter but if dc and Cro Cop Prime vs Prime
Cro Cop all day beats his ass in a boxing ring. in a cage it's about a toss-up.

Relative to the comp - CC

But DC now is a more complete fighter than CC was.

CC vs DC in the Pride ring would be a crazy fight

DC has been a much more consistent winner. CC always had a pretty up and down career. Super high highlights, super low lowlights.

idk who the "better" fighter is but if they fought each other prime, Cro Cop would pick Cormier apart.

Depends if its in a ring or in octagon...

Mirko developed his style in the ring, where he learned his every move and developed all of his fighting habits. Besides Gonzaga 2, he never really looked good in a cage, and even there he took a beating.

It would be an awesome matchup!

i would favour Mirko!

nostalgia is a bitch sometimes because like alot of other older fans i really like DC but i love CC so it is only natural for us to believe CC is the beter fighter.

I believe that Cormier's wrestling and output pressure would be to much for CC. DC has been rightfully compared with Fedor in the past and altho i believe Fedor is the Goat for what he has accomplished in his career i do consider DC an somewhat improved version of fedor.

well rounded, excellent takedowns and takedown defence, great pressure game with verry decent striking and KO power. exactly the kind of opponent Mirko has struggled with imo.

Prime Mirko sends him to the cemetery.... hell, even now he probably sends him to the hospital.

I sure like Crocop way more than DC regardless. LHK KO highlights are way better than blanket highlights.

Back