BETTER CALL SAUL: Season 4 Discussion (No Spoilers)

Yeah, the current timeframe is pretty interesting. Something tells me that Saul is in Witness Protection or something in those lines.

No he’s just on the run. From the cops, from the criminals, from everyone. That’s why he’s terrified every time a scary looking guy looks at him funny, or a cop comes near, and why he wouldn’t even risk setting off a fire alarm when he got locked in the mall, choosing to sit there all night instead if he had to, rather than end up in a police report.

No he’s just on the run. From the cops, from the criminals, from everyone. That’s why he’s terrified every time a scary looking guy looks at him funny, or a cop comes near, and why he wouldn’t even risk setting off a fire alarm when he got locked in the mall, choosing to sit there all night instead if he had to, rather than end up in a police report.

We’ll see.

One is fun and one is boring. got it :D

One is fun for everyone, and the other requires taste.

tumblr_nkakjj8UKI1rapq0jo2_500.gif

We’ll see.

If he was in witness protection, he wouldn’t be terrified of cops.

This was all already explained anyway, at the end of BB. Saul said he was going on the run, same ‘out’ he arranged for Walter. He even specifically laid out the future, heh...

If he was in witness protection, he wouldn’t be terrified of cops.

This was all already explained anyway, at the end of BB. Saul said he was going on the run, same ‘out’ he arranged for Walter. He even specifically laid out the future, heh...

We’ll see.

In Reality with all the bullshit that happened in Breaking Bad. Jesse should have died and Saul also...
You’ll see, I already saw.

Are you one of those guys that wants to prove he was right with his theories?

better-call-saul-gif-5.gif

Are you one of those guys that wants to prove he was right with his theories?

This isn’t a ‘theory’, it’s a fact. They already told us that Saul was going on the run in Breaking Bad. They literally had a scene where they showed the criminal smuggler making the fake Nebraska driver’s license for him, the same one he just pulled out at the hospital in Better Call Saul.

I’m open-minded about theories, mine & other people’s, and differing views when it comes to interpreting meanings, & stuff like that. This show is certainly filled with a lot of mysteries. This isn’t one of them though, ‘Gene’ being on the run is just a clear fact of the show.

Not sure why people think Saul is in the witness protection program when it clearly shows in BB he had the contingency plan of assuming a new identity via help from Ed.

He even flat out says "best case sensitive I'm managing a cinnabon in Nebraska" in a episode of Breaking Bad

I watched all 3 seasons thus far, I'm still waiting for something to happen.

damn I actually missed the first episode had no idea this had come back nice job promoting AMC.

I watched all 3 seasons thus far, I'm still waiting for something to happen.

Meanwhile, I rewatched all of last season a month ago, and then rewatched all of the previous 3 Gene scenes (twice) on Sunday, in hot anticipation to get ready for this premiere - which I will rewatch later this week.

Different strokes for different blokes

Back