BETTER CALL SAUL Discussion Thread v.3

Who do you hate more?

• Total voters
Holy shit, I absolutely hate Saul after this episode. No sympathy for him whatsoever.

2mzzexd.jpg
LOL, this reaction to the comment is fucking hilarious.

God I really hate Saul....Alot.

FUUUUCK

That episode was really sad

Interesting set up for the finale. Some foreshadowing at the beginning with Kim nearly getting into a small accident. I was wondering if she was going to end up going back to Hamlin, but with her accident at the end I'm not so sure.

The McGill bros. don't like being pushed around. They'll push back harder to get their way everyone else be damned. It kind of looks like Chuck will overextend himself and end up paying the price for it. I wonder how the Nacho/Hector thing is going to go down. Will Nacho stand up for his dad pissing off Hector who ends up having a stroke after getting too worked up?

Holy shit, I absolutely hate Saul after this episode. No sympathy for him whatsoever.

I don't. They're old ladies, they're better off getting their money ASAP, plus he was the one who discovered that they were getting fucked over and did something about it. Not to mention that we know that he ends up as a sleazy lawyer, and then a lonely guy working at Cinnabon.

I don't. They're old ladies, they're better off getting their money ASAP, plus he was the one who discovered that they were getting fucked over and did something about it. Not to mention that we know that he ends up as a sleazy lawyer, and then a lonely guy working at Cinnabon.

They are better off getting it right away, I didn't deny that. However, Saul didn't need to turn all the old woman's friends against her. If you don't find that sad, sumting wong with you.

So whay, it was sad. Get over it.
The heroes in here gotta go..

Not sure if it was because I was in a bad mood or watching the finals as well, but I thought this was far and away the worst episode of the season.

First time I ever fast forwarded some of it . Too many old ladies. The bingo stuff was funny and Kim's accident brutal.

What he did to the old lady Irene was definitely the worst thing Jimmy has done on the show. With the insurance thing, one can rationalize it after he found out how his premiums would screw him after he lost his license for a year due to Chuck going after him (and by proxy Kim). It was a spur of the moment thing. With the drumstick thing one could rationalize it by pointing out how he gave the Sklar brothers the freebie commercial and they had a deal, and he needed the money (and so did the students). Making an old lady's life miserable for a week or two is pretty low even though I think that the elderly Sandpiper folks should enjoy the money while they are still alive and well.

Kim fell asleep behind the wheel?

Zoned out at the wheel while rehearsing her speech and drifted off the road. Feel really bad for her. She's a good lawyer, and a hard worker. Seeing Jimmy reaping the rewards of the Sandpiper case while she loses the Gatwood case, wrecks her car and (possibly?) broke her arm is tough to watch. She deserves better.

Zoned out at the wheel while rehearsing her speech and drifted off the road. Feel really bad for her. She's a good lawyer, and a hard worker. Seeing Jimmy reaping the rewards of the Sandpiper case while she loses the Gatwood case, wrecks her car and (possibly?) broke her arm is tough to watch. She deserves better.

Yep. She does things by the book and that Weasel, Jimmy is the antithesis of all that.

jimmy is such a sleazy shit with the old lady stuff, entertaining to watch though

my only problem is ive been putting bb on while falling asleep, and i got to the saul goodman parts and he looks so much younger and more filled out than bcs, now i cant stop thinking about how old he looks

latest

also OH SHIT, EPISODE TITLE SUGGESTS A PREDICTION WAS RIGHT
looked up s3 episode list to see how many more we have this season, looks like the season finale is next week and called "lantern"

i fucking knew that lantern they keep showing in cuck's house is gonna burn that mother to the ground

They are better off getting it right away, I didn't deny that. However, Saul didn't need to turn all the old woman's friends against her. If you don't find that sad, sumting wong with you.

She seemed to be dropping the ball. Not much idea about the settlement, and didn't ask others for their opinions about it. Yeah, it's not cool to put an old woman through something like that, though. Maybe it's just a couple days of her friends against her, then he fixes their relationships. Now, if he doesn't repair their relationships and just leaves her hanging, then that would be fucked up. I kind of get the sense that Kim is going to find out what he did and that'll cause her to leave. Hamlin will visit her in the hospital and tell her how Jimmy manipulated a bunch of old ladies so that Jimmy would get his money sooner rather than later.

fucking jimmy made an old woman cry.
sad to see, but great to see Saul finally coming into form now. can't wait for the finale!

j

my only problem is ive been putting bb on while falling asleep, and i got to the saul goodman parts and he looks so much younger and more filled out than bcs, now i cant stop thinking about how old he looks

latest

That's why I hope they do just one more really good season. It is going to be a little weird when I re-watch BB after watching all of BCS. Not to be morbid, but a lot of those characters are up there in age and something could happen before the end of the series

MOD EDIT

Link to the new Better Call Saul thread below:

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/better-call-saul-renewed-for-season-4.3559353/

Last edited by a moderator:
Back