Bethesda announcement incoming...it's Fallout 76

I'm really not interested if it's full on settlement/vault management shit. Just a teaser though, so it could just be named after the origin of the main character.

I wanted Elder Scrolls so meh. Assuming this is akin to New Vegas, so i'll probably pay it

Wiki fan site mentions online, and the trailer mentions rebuilding, so it's probably a team-based building game like some sort of tower defense with survival elements.

I wanted Elder Scrolls so meh. Assuming this is akin to New Vegas, so i'll probably pay it

I'm not sure why people thought this was going to be Elder Scrolls news when their teaser was a fallout bobblehead being streamed on twitch for hours.

I think its funny how Bethesda treats Elder Scrolls as compared to Fallout.

They had Skyrim for like 7 years now, and keep re-releasing it in different editions, charging people the SAME $60 over and over and over again, and still not bringing a new Elder Scrolls game to market.

Fallout 4 is like 3-4 years old, some failed expansions/content ( I said some, more like most), and they are already making another one.

Both of these games already feel like a copy/paste of their previous counterparts, just with different surroundings. I have played every release of each one of these games though, and will probably buy this one, but I would rather buy a new Elder Scrolls game than a new Fallout game IMO.

They had Skyrim for like 7 years now, and keep re-releasing it in different editions, charging people the SAME $60 over and over and over again, and still not bringing a new Elder Scrolls game to market.

Fallout 4 is like 3-4 years old, some failed expansions/content ( I said some, more like most), and they are already making another one.

Both of these games already feel like a copy/paste of their previous counterparts, just with different surroundings. I have played every release of each one of these games though, and will probably buy this one, but I would rather buy a new Elder Scrolls game than a new Fallout game IMO.
Frankly, to me, it doesn't feel like Bethesda has made a new game since Oblivion.

Everything since has been a skin.

...fallout 4 is only 2.5 years old. insult to injury?

I was also surprised and disappointed that we got a Fallout announcement before an Elder Scrolls one. Perhaps they feel that ESO is keeping everyone occupied for now.

Wiki fan site mentions online, and the trailer mentions rebuilding, so it's probably a team-based building game like some sort of tower defense with survival elements.
So this is like Bethesda's Fortnite?

I can't help but think of that trend towards MP that people have been warning about.

Wait, this isn't going to be a "Fallout" game? Like Fallout as we know it? Damn. This trailer looked good.. please don't be online: make up for the disappointment that Fallout 4 was.

...fallout 4 is only 2.5 years old. insult to injury?

Insult to injury on their part? For only letting a flagship game live less than 5 years before creating a sequel?

Or insult to injury on my part for saying 3-4 years old and its only 2.5 years old?

I can never tell with you, because you have this terrible habit of being a dick out of the blue for no real reason, so pardon my confusion.

wack, need new fresh apocalyptic scenario environments.

So this is like Bethesda's Fortnite?

I can't help but think of that trend towards MP that people have been warning about.

I hope it's good old Fallout with improvements, even a smaller package (which this looks to be like) would do, but I don't see it being that as the mention of "online" gives you an idea....put online in Fallout universe, also keeping in mind the settlement building mechanic for F4, and we'll get some non-story, non-exploration tower defense bullshit.

Insult to injury on their part? For only letting a flagship game live less than 5 years before creating a sequel?

Or insult to injury on my part for saying 3-4 years old and its only 2.5 years old?

I can never tell with you, because you have this terrible habit of being a dick out of the blue for no real reason, so pardon my confusion.

when hypocrisy happens. more news at 8.

They'll prolly slow down on Skyrim when people stop buying it again and again. Me thinks ESO is it for now in that regard.

tenor.gif

Fallout teaser with all vault footage and rumor is it's an online team game?

Sign me off.

Fallout Multiplayer?

<JagsKiddingMe>

The Video Game industry is quickly becoming no country for old men. Online everything. FML.

Back