Beterbiev Vs. Sullivan Barrera on Apr. 21st

moosaev

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
http://www.espn.com/boxing/story/_/...meet-miami-light-heavyweight-elimination-bout

Eliminator for IBF mandatory. We'll finally see if Beterbiev is the real deal. Barrera seems to be back on the upswing, and Beterbiev magnanimously cut out the bullshit and agreed to fight in Barrera's hometown (Miami). Good common opponent measuring stick vis a vis Andre Ward.

I really hope Beterbiev is legit. Kovalev is due for a physical ass kicking, Beterbiev is the only one with the power to deliver.

Yeah, it's a really good fight. Barrera has some power and Beterbiev hasn't been airtight defensively so far in his pro career so that should create some suspense, at least early. I think we'll see Beterbiev eventually get to Barrera and probably pick up the stoppage, but it's going to interesting to see how Beterbiev reacts to a decent offensive fighter with good power.

http://www.espn.com/boxing/story/_/...meet-miami-light-heavyweight-elimination-bout

Eliminator for IBF mandatory. We'll finally see if Beterbiev is the real deal. Barrera seems to be back on the upswing, and Beterbiev magnanimously cut out the bullshit and agreed to fight in Barrera's hometown (Miami). Good common opponent measuring stick vis a vis Andre Ward.
Yeah, it's a really good fight. Barrera has some power and Beterbiev hasn't been airtight defensively so far in his pro career so that should create some suspense, at least early. I think we'll see Beterbiev eventually get to Barrera and probably pick up the stoppage, but it's going to interesting to see how Beterbiev reacts to a decent offensive fighter with good power.

I agree, I think its a mid fight stoppage. Although I'd be interested to see what happens if Barrera is able to take Beterbiev into deep waters.

I'm glad both guys wanted it enough to happen without arguing over every detail.

This should be a really good fight. Ill take Barrera by a narrow decision.

Loving 2017 boxing schedule!!!

Back