Bet slip, go big or go home

You surely cant be very confident in Hall, Alves, Branch and Lombard winning...Id give all 4 of those guys less than 50% chance of winning.
It's only 50 Bucks
I make like , TWICE this per week! I don't care

Sonny QC
A.k.a "Money" Qc

if thats 'goin big' then brb, imma upload a pic of the lottery ticket i bought

if thats 'goin big' then brb, imma upload a pic of the lottery ticket i bought
Goin' big with the number of fights.
Most bet on the underdog
50$ is a small bet I agree.

You surely cant be very confident in Hall, Alves, Branch and Lombard winning...Id give all 4 of those guys less than 50% chance of winning.

It's only 50 Bucks
I make like , TWICE this per week! I don't care

Sonny QC
A.k.a "Money" Qc

You also didn't bet on Hall

good thing he has less than 50% lol

Goin' big with the number of fights.
Most bet on the underdog
50$ is a small bet I agree.

That's like 38 cheeseburgers from Wendy's or the same of their Chicken Sandwiches. That's not McDonald's crap that's real eatin.

But good look on the 5 fight Parlay! Woooooo!

Branch is the only one I doubt tbh

HOrry shit betting against Rocksalt on his big night back... Branch is destined to be a gatekeeper. Every time he's managed to get in front of a serious belt level contender, he's lost.

I wish you the best but your parlay is absolutely screwed because of Rocksalt.

That said, if you make like twice $50 per week then you're super duper rolling in it so any extra moneys is just for shits and giggles yeah.

HOrry shit betting against Rocksalt on his big night back... Branch is destined to be a gatekeeper. Every time he's managed to get in front of a serious belt level contender, he's lost.

I wish you the best but your parlay is absolutely screwed because of Rocksalt.

That said, if you make like twice $50 per week then you're super duper rolling in it so any extra moneys is just for shits and giggles yeah.

Yeah, probably.
But Rocksalt losing again would be hilarious.
& Branch is a great payoff
Worth it imo

They should have put Branch-Rockhold on 217 to pick up the slack when someone drops out of the title shot.

I know most of you don't speak croissant so,
Bet 50$ to Win 1361$

Winner only

Jotko
Aubin-Mercier
Lombard
Alves
Branch

View attachment 275505

Watcha think sherbros ?

@The Best JG
Likely x likely x likely x likely = unlikely

90% × 85% × 65% × 80% = 39.78%

I bet no more then 2 fights a card.

90% × 85% = 76.50%
Much better odds

I've always lost betting 3 fights on the same card.

May as well buy a lottery ticket if you're realistically hoping to win an accumulator bet. They're good purely from a fun perspective though.

woah uriah is an underdog? didnt expect that.. i mean i know hes on an 0-3 and has a lot of inconsistent performances, but man i think he's on a higher level than jotko

May as well buy a lottery ticket if you're realistically hoping to win an accumulator bet. They're good purely from a fun perspective though.
Always bet $ for fun.
I usualy bet 20$ on 4 fights parlay
If the payoff is around 150$ or more.

I went full retard on that one, but I don't think this is completely impossible to Win.

Back