Bet for ownership of the John Wick name on Sherdog. UFC 214 Jones vs DC.

@John Wick you are a disgrace to the movies, keanu, and sherdog. I wish it was an account bet so when you lose you'd fuck off. LAL.

@John Wick you are a disgrace to the movies, keanu, and sherdog. I wish it was an account bet so when you lose you'd fuck off. LAL.

Don't disrespect your father.

Reminders, my son.

hqdefault.jpg

04_308_548858274258673191492417336.0973.jpg

Last edited:
And feel free to check out the Prime VS threads.

Always looking for new voters and members to post their 2 cents.

I would but it's so addictive once you get into it. I hate to take a break from it to curb my internet time.

A jones hater vs a Conor hater.

Obviously gotta root against the jones hater.

He only takes off 1 day a year. The rest of the time he's grinding.

View attachment 235475

nintchdbpict000290722085.jpg

I can't wait until this "honeymoon" period is over and Flloyd whips this guy, then he gets handled by some REAL lightweights, not Eddie " 3-2-1 in the UFC " Alvarez. We already saw what Nate did to him.

Now go back to your room, my son.

nintchdbpict000290722085.jpg

I can't wait until this "honeymoon" period is over and Flloyd whips this guy, then he gets handled by some REAL lightweights, not Eddie " 3-2-1 in the UFC " Alvarez. We already saw what Nate did to him.

Now go back to your room, my son.
That's actually milk. He put milk in a beer bottle so that no one makes fun of him. Getting that protein and calcium after a hard day of training.

upload_2017-6-5_12-41-56.png

Translation: You're right with what you said but instead of agreeing with you, I'd rather not and act like a child to show I'm winning when I'm not.

I may have responded better but your argument doesn't make any sense. Did you even read my other comments?

How does being a fan of the sport as a whole vs obsessing about or hating another man's character have anything to do with what type of fight fan I am?

I agree that DC is a good dude. He's also does a good job on UFC tonight and when he's on the FS1 panels, but I don't care if he wins or loses to Jones. I just hope for a good entertaining fight and tune in to see who the best fighter is that night.

Maybe you should go watch pro wrestling if you are in it for the personalities. Even though I am one being a "hard core" mma fan is nothing to be proud about. I don't usually even bring up that I watch MMA in social settings, because a lot of people consider it to be low brow.

Last edited:
200.webp
This as become complicated the other John Wick is a Conor denier which always gets props from me, but he's supporting DC and that's not cool.

You a Connie Club supporter that sh!t ain't right, but you calling for Jones and that's all good with me. Do I back the Connie and throw away my beliefs or back the anti Conor who's supporting the Default Champ= DC?

I hate Conor and DC. The avatar is due to a lost bet.

I would but it's so addictive once you get into it. I hate to take a break from it to curb my internet time.

It's addictive?

Hell, look at the pics, vote, and leave.

Later come back to see who wins, because they move on in the tournament.

Quick and simple.

And you couldn't arrange this bet over private messages between the two of you?

Back