best way to keep gloves and shin guards clean

On the neoprene backed Shin pads, you can always dish soap the neoprene by hand then take your garden hose and spray the water through the neopene trying to avoid the fronts. I clean my neoprene knee sleeves that way, works on them.

As for leather I agree with the saddle soap recomendation but follow that with mink oil on occasion as a water proofer and conditioner.

The insides I use the anti-baterial febreeze or similar product and wash my wraps frequently

And like everyone else says let them air dry after each use.

Stuff the gloves with old newspaper then once it dries out, air dry.

yeah newspaper is the way to go when you are done with training it will suck the moisture out and if you can leave them outside some fresh air and a bit of sun is always good (not direct sunlight though the leather won't appreciate)

On the neoprene backed Shin pads, you can always dish soap the neoprene by hand then take your garden hose and spray the water through the neopene trying to avoid the fronts. I clean my neoprene knee sleeves that way, works on them.

As for leather I agree with the saddle soap recomendation but follow that with mink oil on occasion as a water proofer and conditioner.

The insides I use the anti-baterial febreeze or similar product and wash my wraps frequently

And like everyone else says let them air dry after each use.

thank you this is what I was looking for I'll have to try it out.

Back