Best walk-out music?

nop

nope I dont like the slow um... intro that takes forever. when he drops Hypnotizin its ok... his attempt at trap music at 196 was a bit wack but watever
I guess I can understand the dislike of Sinead O Conor, but him walking out to El Chapo and Hypnotize was amazing.

Eye of the Tiger; Rocky Theme; Rolling Stones

It thundered well through the speakers and the crowd went nuts when he came out:

Chuck's entrance against Tito when they first fought. Very fitting song considering everything that led up to the fight:

Chuck finally got at Tito, and produced one of the greatest highlight reel finishes of all time.

How about DMX - Intro (Chuck Liddell)?

This might be my favorite, and I'm not even big on Chuck.

DMX - Intro is perfect for fight entrances, Chuck's in particular.

Rory Macdonald - Seek and Destroy
Josh Barnett - Warmaster
Anderson Silva - Aint No Sunshine
Jose Aldo - Run This Town
what Nate came out to at 196
so many good entrances

worst: Conor McGregors entrances
Although anderson sticks to his and it suits well kinda weird to come out to a cover, if I did a cover it would be crazy from Mushroomhead

Leben's song was Love Rollercoaster, epic shit
Yep! Sexy coming out all calm and peaceful and Leben jumping around like a maniac to rhcp love roller coaster

The fight was fun too

95% of MMA walkouts are extremely boring and they come out to absolutely shitty songs and no one wants to watch that. However some of them are pretty good and most of them happened during the Pride days. Such a shame that UFC is still so bad compared to Pride.

Fedor Emelianenko- Enae Volare Mezzo (He has came out to other 3 songs, very good too)
Conor- Foggy Dew
Sakuraba- Speed
BJ Penn- E ala E
Shogun- Sail
Mirko- Wild Boys
Bob Sapp- Zarathustra
Cigano- Rocky theme
Cain- Los mandados
Anderson- dont stop till you get enough
Minowaman- One minute in heaven
Only good one on your list is Rocky, lol.

Although anderson sticks to his and it suits well kinda weird to come out to a cover, if I did a cover it would be crazy from Mushroomhead
yeah the DMX version is more about murder then heart break... he could have switched it up with something better at some point but that song became apart of his image.

yeah the DMX version is more about murder then heart break... he could have switched it up with something better at some point but that song became apart of his image.
I don't really listen to rap but it seems perfect for Silva. I'd be coming out to some cheesy theme songs, lol.

Jorge Quintero - 300 Violin Orchestra, one of the best pump up songs ever.

Vitor regularly walks out on this, also Jake Ellenberger I believe.

BJ Penn comes out to Brudda Iz's Hawaii 78. If you understood the context of that song you would get chicken skin and be ready for any fight.

Back