Best version of a fighter ever using one particular fight

• Thread starter Deleted member 549255
  • Start date
Brandon Vera KO Frank Mir

wwfkmbbtpye11.gif

That GIF is a thing of beauty. I never get tired of seeing that : )

That GIF is a thing of beauty. I never get tired of seeing that : )
yeah, judging from that gif alone you would think he was among the GOATs but he would go on to lose his next 3 (to Seffedeine, Ellenburger and Lombard).

yeah, judging from that gif alone you would think he was among the GOATs but he would go on to lose his next 3 (to Seffedeine, Ellenburger and Lombard).

Ya, Nate The Great was never really consistent enough. He was also a bit of an in-betweener. He was just a bit too big for 170, and a bit too small for 185. He would have ruled over 175 IMO.

Edit: Also, Nate wasn't a gutless coward like Khabib. When Nate had a bad weight cut, he fought anyway. When Khabib has a bad weight cut, he just pulls out or demands a catchweight.

Nate Marquardt was pulled trying to make weight on UFC Versus 4. He wasn't offered a catchweight, and Dana White straight up cut him from the UFC. Khabib pulls out of events, demands catchweights, and where is Dana White banning Khabib from the UFC?

If Khabib was forced to make 155.0 & fight every time he has a bad weight cut, he would have lost 2-3 fights brutally. It pisses me off that he gets so much leeway.

I thought Francisco Rivera was in unprecedented form when he fought Uriah Faber, up to the point where he got poked in the eye and it all went downhilll.

Lyoto Machida vs Gegard Mousasi
Alexander Gustaffson vs Jon Jones
Rustam Khabilov vs Jorge Masvidal
Vitor Belfort vs Jon Jones, Bisping, Rockhold and Henderson.

You know you got a amazing fighter when you dont know what fight to choose.

<{silvanormal}>

GSP vs Alves.

He could’ve taken down any welterweight ever that night

Mir in his first fight against Big Nog.He picked him apart

Evan Tanner's 1st rd TKO of David Terrell for the MW championship. Terrell was on a five fight tear entering that fight and was a tough contest for anyone. Evan made short work of him that night.

Jon Jones KO of Cormier
Cro cop KO of Wanderlei Silva at PRIDE open weight tourny

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back