Best Van Damme movie

46f86bb51bc9e.jpg

double van dammage
bolo yeung
a sexual fantasy/day dream scene
a dominatrix lesbian

gets my vote!

universal soldier day of reckoning (newer one)
universal soldier
lionheart
timecop
hard target
cyborg

the one with dennis rodman
the one with rob schneider

lots of fun movies

I watched all the movies and to me, the movie I enjoyed the most was Quest.

I loved this adventure feel to it, almost like Indiana Jones. The setting was great, early 19s.

Fights could be longer, but overall great movie.

One Night in Fedor Vol. 3.

I watched all the movies and to me, the movie I enjoyed the most was Quest.

I loved this adventure feel to it, almost like Indiana Jones. The setting was great, early 19s.

Fights could be longer, but overall great movie.

quest was by no means a great movie. that last fight scene was about as unrealistic as you can get. I get the quest part being fun but it also rips off bloodsport alot

bloodsport double impact, universal soldiers, I recently watched hard target in blu ray. excellent movies.

JCVD. Van Damme should have won some serious acting awards for that. Better acting than anything I've seen from DiCaprio and he won an Oscar

Holy shit! because I don't watch the crappy oscars anymore I completely missed the fact that he won for the Revenant. It kinda makes me sad because now this gif isn't as funny.

giphy.gif

Its a three way tie between Lionheart, Bloodsport, and Kickboxer for me

I know that the standard #1 JCVD movie is Bloodsport. That is up there for sure. For me though, I have to say Lionheart takes the cake. In my mind, most underrated action movie of all time. Fight scenes are "ok to pretty good", but it actually has a very original story line to it.

Full disclosure...I have not seen:

**Hard Target (I hear this is up there)
**JCVD
**The Quest

Duh!

Back