Best Up and Coming British Fighter in the UFC?

Best British Prospect?

• Total voters
I haven't seen enough of these guys to really say, but I caught Breese's last fight and was very underwhelmed considering he'd been getting some high praise on here(and is now winning this poll). I only saw Allen's debut, but I'd pick him from what I've seen.

I'd been following Stevie Ray's fights since his start, always wanted to see him evolve and get top billings, but I definitely side with Darren Till on best prospect. His technique is fantastic

...that Super Mario Jump

eorEjMN.gif

I think Darren Till is talented, and could use a better mma camp, hopefully in the US to round out his game. That being said I'm no groundhog expert, so to the real analysts, what camp would be a good fit for Till?

I voted for Breese, but he's already at 's good camp, so I didn't feel the need to have a write up on him. Just continue to watch him develop, good fighter.

1-Arnold Allen
2-Tom Breese
3-Darren Till
4-Scott Askham

Great Britain comprises only England, Scotland and Wales.

The UFC has signed some great British fighters lately, who do you think has the most upside?

Jimi Manuwa obviously will not be on this list, because he's not up and coming, considering he's had a storied career in the UFC already, fighting Gus, Glover, etc. Plus, no TUF fighters.

Tom Breese
Scott Askham

Leon Edwards
Danny Roberts
Darren Till
Arnold Allen
Ian Entwistle
Stevie Ray

I'm amazed how few British people understand what country they live in. "British" refers to people from the United Kingdom, i.e. people from England, Scotland, Wales AND Northern Ireland - although admittedly a significant minority in Northern Ireland reject the term.

Great Britain comprises only England, Scotland and Wales.

The UFC has signed some great British fighters lately, who do you think has the most upside?

Jimi Manuwa obviously will not be on this list, because he's not up and coming, considering he's had a storied career in the UFC already, fighting Gus, Glover, etc. Plus, no TUF fighters.

Tom Breese
Scott Askham

Leon Edwards
Danny Roberts
Darren Till
Arnold Allen
Ian Entwistle
Stevie Ray

No Welsh fighters in the UFC yet though.

Sadly I don't feel we have any . They're all shit unfortunately .

I suppose I should
Get behind Tom breese . He's literally from 20 miles from where I live . Representing the West Midlands .

I saw Tome Breese live at his last fight, was not impressed with his decision win considering he was like 2 weight classes bigger then his opponent and had a number of finishes in a row before that fight

Out of these guys Breese has the most potential, though he has a ways to go

I'm amazed how few British people understand what country they live in. "British" refers to people from the United Kingdom, i.e. people from England, Scotland, Wales AND Northern Ireland - although admittedly a significant minority in Northern Ireland reject the term.
Actually you are incorrect, 'Great Britain' constitutes the actual island, so Northern Ireland isn't included. You are thinking of the 'United Kingdom'.

If you don't know who most of these guys are, you're not paying attention.

Having said that I'm Australian, so all your fighters can get fucked.

Actually you are incorrect, 'Great Britain' constitutes the actual island, so Northern Ireland isn't included. You are thinking of the 'United Kingdom'.

I'm amazed how few British people understand this.

Edit: Ah, I guess Gb and British were used interchangeably so a fair point.

Tom Breese looks the best out of those

Till because breese couldn't fucking KO nakamura and ruined my bet

Back