Best Up and Coming British Fighter in the UFC?

Best British Prospect?

• Total voters

TCE

"That's fucking illegal"
Pink Belt
Reaction score
Last edited:
Askham just finished a dude with some crazy shit. So him

The best? Probably Tom Breese. But I like Darren Till best out of all the British prospects. He was absolutely destroying Dalby before his shoulder fucked up.

I like Arnold Allen. So, biased pick.

I voted for Breese but Till is a bad ass on the come up too. Allen is an interesting prospect but in a very stacked division. Same goes for Roberts. He's exciting and talented but Welterweight is filled with plenty of hungry prospects.

Askham and Edwards have serious problems with wrestling that will continue to hold them back anytime they step up.

Entwhistle gets finished by anyone decent.

Ray seems like a journeyman.

PS: Manuwa never fought Glover. You may have been thinking of OSP.

I gotta go with Rocky, his striking is soo fluid, loved his KO of Seth Bacynzski.

I really haven't seen anyone of themfight except Tom Breese, and all i can really say about him is that he cuts something like 200lbs. and has a sweet lead hand. So i say him.

Who was the English guy who triangled Nathan Coy?

They had a lot of prospects several years ago but ended up falling off. Irish got a champion before British.

Out of all them I'm definitely more curious about Till's development given that he trains at some ambiguous gym in Brazil. Breese, Allen and Ray will definitely continue to grow well under Zahabi's tutelage. And although he's not in the UFC yet I do think Brendan Loughnane is another guy to keep an eye out for.

I thought I followed the sport and I literally know none of these guys

I thought I was also a pretty involved fan and know non of these. Next level?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back