Best ten movie fights ever?

Nothing can fuck with enter the dragon Bruce lee when he destroys when he is in prison like place

TS... that is a terrible fucking list. You are about to get owned by nearly every video that anyone posts

raging-bull11814gif-8ddf76.gif

TS... that is a terrible fucking list. You are about to get owned by nearly every video that anyone posts

Do you even know who the eff I am?

I am mayberrys king ffs and I will not tolerate such insolence from one of my subjects. you've been put on notice buddy.

fucking always makes my hair stand up

Fists of Legend. Jet Ji vs Japanese karate guy. To lazy to look up his name.

fucking always makes my hair stand up

Best hand-to-hand fight of the film (and franchise) imo.

Simple yet stunning and brutal choreography, shot/edited to perfection.

BLOCK PUNCH WITH PUNCH - DOUBLE NECK CHOP - RIGHT CROSS - FACE FIRST INTO TOILET BOWL

WIN

I always liked this one. They just brawl it out. It's short, but sweet. Yeah, there's a gun at one point, but nobody gets shot with it.

Rob Scneider vs. Gorilla.. The Animal.. Nipple Pinching is the Best Move.

Bruce Lee vs. Chinese Wolverine. Enter the Dragon

Rocky vs. Ivan Drago.. Rocky 4

How in the world, TS, could you have a They Live AV and not include the Roddy Piper/Keith David fight on your list?

I always liked this one. They just brawl it out. It's short, but sweet. Yeah, there's a gun at one point, but nobody gets shot with it.

Great hand-to-hand sequence. Up there with Bond v Red Grant in From Russia with love and recently Bond v Mr Hinx in Spectre, for best Bond fights.

Back