Best tap or snap situation?

Hughes' verbal tap in his third fight with GSP:

slomogspsubmitsmatthughes_medium_medium.gif

First instance that came to mind. If Hughes would have let go of GSP's ankle, I think he would've lost any leverage he had on preventing it from breaking.

He's definitely accomplished a lot. I didn't think either time was "dirty" either. He gave them both the opportunity to tap, not his fault they wouldn't.
Yeah of course, not saying he was dirty - just pointing out if you don't take the chance to tap he gives you, Frank has no problem ripping that arm or shoulder off. Some guys just can't do that.

Yeah of course, not saying he was dirty - just pointing out if you don't take the chance to tap he gives you, Frank has no problem ripping that arm or shoulder off. Some guys just can't do that.

I've always found that part a little distasteful, and they way he speaks about that sort of thing in interviews, he kinda relishes it. You have to have a sort of odd psyche to like breaking someone's bones. On the flip side, he's been on the receiving end as well so I guess it all evens itself out.

Korean Zombie made Leonard Garcia tap at 4:59 of Round 1 with a twister that would have put him in a wheelchair if he didn't.

Back