HW: Striker-Overeem/ Grappler-Werdum
LWH: Striker-Gus/ Grappler-DC
MW: Striker-Whittaker/ Grappler-Romero
WW: Striker-(Very debatable)Wonderboy/ Grappler-Maia
LW: Striker-Barboza/ Grappler-Khabib
FW: Striker-Jose Aldo/ Grappler-Frankie
BW: Striker-Dillashaw/ Grappler-Dillashaw
FLW: (Take a wild guess)
Do you agree? If not make your own list.
Cody is a best striker then dilashaw

Pretty good except that Cruz is a better grappler than TJ and outwrwatled him when they fought

(Current)
HW: Striker-Overeem/ Grappler-Werdum
LWH: Striker-Gus/ Grappler-DC
MW: Striker-Whittaker/ Grappler-Romero
WW: Striker-(Very debatable)Wonderboy/ Grappler-Maia
LW: Striker-Barboza/ Grappler-Khabib
FW: Striker-Jose Aldo/ Grappler-Frankie
BW: Striker-Dillashaw/ Grappler-Dillashaw
FLW: (Take a wild guess)
Do you agree? If not make your own list.
At middleweight it's a tossup between jacare and Yoel grappling wise

It depends which you sort prefer wrestling or jiu-jitsu

At hw most experienced striker is reem but I like werdum. He is able to throw power kicks without worrying about being taken down

HW: Striker- Overeem / Grappler-Werdum
LWH: Striker- Gus / Grappler-DC
MW: Striker- Whittaker / Grappler- Rockhold. Romero doesnt use his wrestling that much. Jacare's wrestling is pretty meh. Rockhold is pretty solid all around in Grappling and has an insane top game.
WW: Striker- Wonderboy (definitly debatable) / Grappler-Maia or Woodley
LW: Striker- Conor. Barboza's boxing defense could be much better / Grappler-Khabib
FW: Striker- Max Holloway / Grappler-Frankie or Mendes
BW: Striker- Dillashaw or Cody / Grappler-Dillashaw
FLW: Striker- MM / Grappler- MM but you could make the argument for Cejudo afterall the guy was in the olympics

HW: Overeem/Werdum
LHW: Saki/DC
MW: Whittaker/Rockhold
WW: Wonderboy/Maia(?)
LW: McGregor/Khabib
FW: Holloway/Edgar
BW: Cody/Dillashaw
FLW: uhhhh

conor would abuse barboza

Striker/Grappler
Heavyweight: Stipe Miocic/Fabricio Werdum (close)
Light-heavyweight: Gokhan Saki/Daniel Cormier
Middleweight: Robert Whittaker/Luke Rockhold (close)
Welterweight: Douglas Lima (close)/Ben Askren
Lightweight: Andy Souwer/Garry Tonon (he recently announced he's moving to MMA)
Featherweight: Sagetdao Petpayathai/Kron Gracie
Bantamweight: TJ Dillashaw (close)/Bibiano Fernandes
Flyweight: Sergio Pettis/Formiga
Strawweight: Dejdamrong Sor Amnuaysirichoke (close)/Alex Silva (close)

You forgot Schdokncioposhdkosji

Pretty good list TS, wouldn't change much. If we are obviously discounting Jones then yeah I agree with mostly everything

So??? The striking of dilashaw is very odd, in the first round he was saved by the bell with a great combination by cody

So? TJ knocked him out. He also has more top wins than Cody so he's the better striker any way you slice it.

He may have the most power but better striker than barboza or mcgregor?

He has the timing and the accuracy. He's an excellent Muay Thai fighter, just like Barboza or Till. Of course I'm a little biased but him and Barboza would be a competitive fight and can go either way honestly.

I'd certainly favor him over Mcgregor, Taisumov doesn't get hit a lot and also has a win Hadzovic, who beat Duffy, who beat Conor.

He has the timing and the accuracy. He's an excellent Muay Thai fighter, just like Barboza or Till.
I'd certainly favor him over Mcgregor, Taisumov doesn't get hit a lot and also has a win Hadzovic, who beat Duffy, who beat Conor.
He can certainly beat anyone with the type of power he has. Does he have Muay Thai experience? I thought he was a wrestler turned striker

You forgot Schdokncioposhdkosji

Sagetdao Petpayathai and Dejdamrong Sor Amnuaysirichoke [I'm assuming those are both the names you're referencing, though you may also have included Bibiano] are both Rajadamnern and Lumpinee stadium champions. If you know anything in-depth about Muay Thai, that's the gold standard; you don't get higher than that. Sagetdao's even considered by a lot of people to be the arguably most accomplished striker to ever compete in MMA (it's either him or Andy Souwer; even Overeem and Gokhan Saki's accomplishments are submissive to theirs.)
Thai names just have a tendency to be long and have a lot of syllables, though, so they can be tough for people to get a hang of-- kinda like Polish names. Sagetdao and Dejdamrong are both real people, though.

Back