Best sitcoms of the 2000's

Best sitcoms of the 2000's

• Total voters
Community was 09-2015. I thought about including it, even though I've never seen it, because I've heard so much about it. But I'd consider it more a 2010's show.

Shoot, yeah, I wasn't even thinking 00-10, but instead 00-current. Community, P&R, and SC don't apply

Out of all these, which is a surprisingly strong list (I never realized how stacked the 2000's were) I'm torn between Scrubs and That 70's Show. Probably leaning towards Scrubs....just because I love that offbeat zany style of humor it had. Plus it had a ton of heart mixed in with it. Not too many shows have that particular mix of heart with that style of comedy.

Psych would be my easy choice but I wouldn't exactly call Psych a sitcom, so....

- Arrested Development
- Scrubs
- 30 Rock
- Malcolm In The Middle
- Curb Your Enthusiasm
- It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia
- My Name Is Earl

those are all that mattered.

Yeah I ended up really liking King of Queens. I might like it more now than I did when it was new.

Yes, Dear was hilarious too. And underrated.

I never really watched Yes Dear. I saw a few episodes and liked it, but never got around to watching it. I think I might get into it sometime soon. If it's not on Netflix I have Kodi set up on my XB1 so I should be able to find it.

Still standing was a good one too and also under rated.

hqdefault.jpg

I never really watched Yes Dear. I saw a few episodes and liked it, but never got around to watching it. I think I might get into it sometime soon. If it's not on Netflix I have Kodi set up on my XB1 so I should be able to find it.

hqdefault.jpg

I only saw a little bit of Still Standing but I remember thinking it was funny. It was kind of in the same vein as Yes, Dear...it might'be even been a spinoff of that show, I'm not sure. But yeah dude Yes, Dear was hilarious.

Weird that the only one I have seen somewhat regularly on that list is 2.5 Men. Weird and probably sad considering how much I used to like SitCom's in prior decades.

This means approximately 2000-2010. Give or take a couple years.

And I can no longer make polls so could somebody plz hook me up with one? Thanks

@Dragonlordxxxxx ?
@Lethal ?

Anybody? :D

- The Office
- Arrested Development
- Scrubs
- How I Met Your Mother
- 30 Rock
- 2.5 Men
- Malcolm In The Middle
- Everybody Loves Raymond (it was 96 - 05 but I associate it more with the early 2000's)
- Curb Your Enthusiasm
- That 70's Show
- It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia
- My Wife And Kids
- My Name Is Earl
- King of Queens
- Will And Grace
- Yes, Dear
- According To Jim
- George Lopez

Weird that the only one I have seen somewhat regularly on that list is 2.5 Men. Weird and probably sad considering how much I used to like SitCom's in prior decades.

Dude I've watched most of the shows on this list, and they are ALL really good. 2.5 Men is good but it's actually one of the weakest on the list, imo. That's not to say it isn't funny though, it is. They all are.

You never saw much of That 70's Show?

hqdefault.jpg
Came in to post Still Standing

Theme brings the nostalgia feels.

Voted for the office.

Haven't seen the USA remake though, just the original.

I used to love Will & Grace but since it's been back it's been brilliant. I love that show.

Rules of Engagement.

Criminally underrated.

This is painful.... you made me choose between Sunny and Curb. I had to go with Sunny but on a different day I might have picked Curb.

Back