• A Good Year

• American Gangster

• Body of Lies

• Robin Hood

• Prometheus

• The Martian

• Other (specify)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Alien is a GOAT. Perfect sci fi Horror. Great cast, sets, score, and of course antagonist.
Next is Blackhawk Down, a truly under rated movie.
Then Blade Runner, best sci fi noir ever.
Lastly Gladiator, a great movie.

Gladiator beating Alien and Bladerunner makes me feel for humanity.

I voted Bladerunner, but Alien might be a stronger film.

For me it's
1. Gladiator
2. Black Hawk Down/The Martian

Alien or Blade Runner and I refuse to choose. Both genre defining movies.

Gladiator has a decisive lead so far with 22 votes. Alien coming in second with 15 votes.

Might not be the best but my favorite is American Gangster.

Why is G.I. Jane even on that list?

I rank it above Kingdom of Heaven and Robin Hood. Kingdom of Heaven was just utter tripe and Robin Hood should never even have been made. 50 year old Russell Crow is Robin Hood???

Gladiator for sure

A lot of people say Alien because "at the time" the effects were great, it developed into many sequences and the theme "at the time" was innovative...but to be honest the film itself is kinda boring, it moves extremely slow... oh and ALIENS (the one James Cameron did) was a hundred times better than the original Alien

You sound like every average yokel with average taste and limited concept of the subtleties of acting or film making, but thanks for the info.

Prometheus obviously.

tenor.gif

I rank it above Kingdom of Heaven and Robin Hood. Kingdom of Heaven was just utter tripe and Robin Hood should never even have been made. 50 year old Russell Crow is Robin Hood???
my feminazi sister made.me see that movie with her and even she thought it sucked

Gladiator.

He brought ancient Rome to life like no other, and that in itself was a treat.

my feminazi sister made.me see that movie with her and even she thought it sucked

The dumbest thing was opening it with those children of the woods like they were the key to the whole story, and then they're inconsequential the whole rest of the way.

Darn this is going to be tough as heck to pick just one.

Had to go with American Ganster

Denzel smashed it.

I love Ridley Scott, but Gladiator is among the top 5 worst movies to win Best Picture.

Back