Best places to watch boxing in NYC?

discordanceaxis

White Belt
Reaction score
I've recently relocated from california to brooklyn. and although i do have HBO and showtime, i can't afford to buy all the upcoming PPVs but HAVE to see them. i was wondering if you dudes had any good reccomendations on a chill place to get a couple beers and watch the fights? i haven't seen too many sports bars, but that could be because im still new or because those aren't usually my kind of places. the cotto-mosley ppv should be ridiculously good, so help me out! thanks.

Anyone know if the ESPN Zone carries the PPV's? I'll be in NY during the Vargas/Mayorga fight and wanted to see it.

Originally Posted by TerryTrebelcock
I could help you but I hate your stupid ass username. We can meet up anytime to fight though, so I can punch you in your fucking face.

sure dude, how about nov. 10th at a bar that shows PPVs? let me know and ill be there where its at and ill be there

Southern Hospitality is the best place in NYC to watch boxing. Here's the information for this weekend's De La Hoya vs Pacquiao fight:

Oscar De La Hoya vs Manny Pacquiao
THE DREAM MATCH
Saturday, December 06, 2008 09:00 PM

Southern Hospitality
Presents
The Biggest Boxing Fight Of The Year

OSCAR DE LA HOYA vs MANNY PACQUIAO
39-5/ 30 KOs 47-3-2/ 36 KOs

14 HD TVS

General Admission $20

VIP Includes premium Open Bar 9pm-midnight $50

ULTRA VIP includes premium Open Bar 9pm-Midnight, Reserved seating with Our family style dinner package $80 per person

ONLY AT SOUTHERN HOSPITALITY NYC THE BEST PLACE TO WATCH BOXING IN NEW YORK CITY

Southern Hospitality
1460 Second Avenue (between 76th & 77th Streets)
New York, NY 10075

For more information or to purchase tickets: [email protected]

Southern Hospitality - BBQ - Bar - Restaurant

SH_Boxing-large.jpg

Back