Best place for diminished value appraisals

iWinYouLose

Double Yellow Card
Banned
Reaction score
For those of you who have had car accidents in your classics/exotics, where did you get your car appraised when the insurance company tried to bullshit you on diminished value payout?

you dont understand how insurance claims work if you think that they will only use a BS appraisal from some place that give you an extremely low appraisal or high repair cost to get more money out of them

the adjuster has the final say and he isnt going to pay out more because you got some repair shop give you an exaggerated price

you dont understand how insurance claims work if you think that they will only use a BS appraisal from some place that give you an extremely low appraisal or high repair cost to get more money out of them

the adjuster has the final say and he isnt going to pay out more because you got some repair shop give you an exaggerated price

You have no idea what you're talking about, Kia driver.

I have forgotten more about the car game than you will ever know.

It's not a repair shop that'd be giving the appraisal. It would be appraisal experts that would have knowledge in classic and exotic cars who draft a legal document demanding the proper value for the diminished value check.

The insurance adjuster who made the initial estimate has nothing to do with it.

They can either submit to the expert appraisal and pay up or they can see me in court where I will win regardless.

Inb4 YOU MADE A THREAD ASKING ABOUT JEEPS - too bad my expertise is in vehicles you only get to see on YouTube.

Now, anybody with experience in what I actually said here?

Antique road show.. i saw a spoon valued for 10k there

Wrong.

It's a legal matter.

You are thinking about the situation in terms of before repairs are made.

The car is done and this is after. This is the diminished value.

Last edited:
Wrong.

It's a legal manner.

You are thinking about the situation in terms of before repairs are made.

The car is done and this is after. This is the diminished value.
Gotcha. I misunderstood

You have no idea what you're talking about, Kia driver.

I have forgotten more about the car game than you will ever know.

It's not a repair shop that'd be giving the appraisal. It would be appraisal experts that would have knowledge in classic and exotic cars who draft a legal document demanding the proper value for the diminished value check.

The insurance adjuster who made the initial estimate has nothing to do with it.

They can either submit to the expert appraisal and pay up or they can see me in court where I will win regardless.

Inb4 YOU MADE A THREAD ASKING ABOUT JEEPS - too bad my expertise is in vehicles you only get to see on YouTube.

Yesterday you said certain jeeps were too expensive for you

Yesterday you said certain jeeps were too expensive for you

Nice try.

No cigar though.

I said they are too expensive for what they are. They are a fucking shell with doors and a roof.

The wheels on my car cost more than your jeep.

Back