Best no Gi BJJ in NH

BwamSolid

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
Hi Guys, going to be in NH next week. I did a quick search online and I see a lot of gyms out there. I will be staying around merrimack area but I don't mind travelling 30 - 45 min or what ever. Preferably no gi grappling and some kickboxing classes would be a nice bonus. I will be hitting up Boston for a day or two and saw Joe Lauzon got a gym out there, anyone tried it out? Thanks

Renzo Gracie nh and tim barchard professional martial arts academy ( tim is a renzo gracie bb) r both good i use to train there when both were 1 school both Kevin and Tim r great instructors.

I've never trained in NH, but Renzo Gracie NH is probably your best bet. As far as MA goes, Lauzon's gym is in Bridgewater, about 30-40 min south of Boston with good traffic. There are more convenient options in the city itself, like Wai Kru (more mma but they still do BJJ), Boston BJJ (Newton), Broadway BJJ (southie), etc. Trifecta MMA too.

Also, Jimmy Pedro's in Wakefield, north of Boston around 93, is a great place to train and also has a BJJ program separate from the judo which is run by Travis Stevens.

Last edited:
Noted, thanks for the feedback. It's nice to test the waters at gyms in different parts of the globe.

Back