Best new Netflix shows?

When my wife and I dont know what to watch and need to pick something easy while we have dinner we choose this and to be honest for 30 minutes I get entertained, if you think its gay well fuck you! The original Full House was never meant to be the "OMG best series most interesting ever" it was just simple light uncomplicated entertainment when you dont want to think much and this is exactly what the new series is. Side note: If I was single I would Stephanie and DJ without thinking twice

fuller-house.jpg

I watched the first episode they focus on Stephanie's knockers a lot in it now lol...I was shocked.

I haven't really been impressed with Black mirror. Every episode just seems like a ripoff of a twilight zone episode from the 90's.

I watched this documentary called imposter about an 18 year old kid from France claiming to be an American kid that went missing 4 years earlier. He managed to troll the kid's own family and the united States government. Worth a watch.

I watched this documentary called imposter about an 18 year old kid from France claiming to be an American kid that went missing 4 years earlier. He managed to troll the kid's own family and the united States government. Worth a watch.

That was really good. Although, I do think the filmmakers were a little irresponsible in giving the guy(a seasoned con artist) a platform to peddle his conspiracy theory about what happened to the original kid. Probably hurt that family quite a bit.

That was really good. Although, I do think the filmmakers were a little irresponsible in giving the guy(a seasoned con artist) a platform to peddle his conspiracy theory about what happened to the original kid. Probably hurt that family quite a bit.

That was fucked up

Can anyone comment on "Glitch"?
Just finished it, would 100% recommend ends on a pretty decent cliff hanger, so season 2 should be coming out soon. You could easily tell after an episode if you would be into it or not.

Slight spoilers but much of the show is a choice between your current wife or dead wife that was somehow resurrected, and how he should deal with this, lots of twists.

That was fucked up
Just finished this.. what the fuck, how is that even possible

watching that now... Im reading up on it more, not sure if the family was fooled or wanted people to think the kid was alive and well...
The French dude apparently did this kind of stuff all the time...

Brooklyn nine-nine is pretty funny and I also enjoyed Dir Gently' Holistic Detective Agency.

The gore really threw me off, but I had some genuine laughs.

question: are you a fan of gore and felt their gore didn't hold up or are you not a fan at all?

I also thought it was pretty funny. The daughter and the neighbor kid especially.

question: are you a fan of gore and felt their gore didn't hold up or are you not a fan at all?

I also thought it was pretty funny. The daughter and the neighbor kid especially.
I enjoy gore, I just wasn't expecting it in a sitcom like this. Didn't take away from the show, but I was shocked that the violence was so gnar.

I started watching Dark matter on netflix

When my wife and I dont know what to watch and need to pick something easy while we have dinner we choose this and to be honest for 30 minutes I get entertained, if you think its gay well fuck you! The original Full House was never meant to be the "OMG best series most interesting ever" it was just simple light uncomplicated entertainment when you dont want to think much and this is exactly what the new series is. Side note: If I was single I would Stephanie and DJ without thinking twice

fuller-house.jpg
It is better than expected and had some funny jokes and gags referencing the original show. DJ does not age .

Stranger things

Spectral is pretty awesome for a netflix movie.

the mavarls shows are amazing...

amazon? man in the high castle
I Quit watching spectral after about 10 mins.

There are a couple of cross-fit shows that are worth a watch. Easy watch.

Currently watching Last Chance U - some NFL college show. Meh.

Watched the first 2 season of Braquao - french show with English subs

Back