Best mmartist of all time who had terrible boxing?

Jon Jones punches like a girl, but has deadly elbows, knees, and kicks and everything else
Hes not a good boxer but he finished Shogun with a hook that removed his soul making him tap to strikes and jabbed Machida to the floor

70jgnr.jpg

Hes not a good boxer but he finished Shogun with a hook that removed his soul making him tap to strikes and jabbed Machida to the floor
He's a good body puncher, I noticed that against Cormier, he was ripping him with a couple uppercuts.

He even got the best of prime BJ and Nick Diaz on the feet.
gsp didn't want to stand with diaz for very long. if nick's double-leg takedown defense was better he could have easily beat gsp in the standup

No, not really. I think a lot of guys Shields beat are much better than Menne but you didn't mention them because they're not "former UFC champs".
I think you need to go back and watch some of Menne's fights from his earlier -mid career years. Maybe go back and read some old sherdog previews or UG posts or something. He was among the worlds best fighters for a while and had some absolute classics. And aside from the other guys I mentioned, who on Shields' resume is better than Menne was? Charuto? Ray Cooper? Akiyama? Brian Foster?

haha not even a troll... terrible is a stretch for sure, more just very simple, as was shown when he abandoned the ground game that his boxing set up so well.

haha not even a troll... terrible is a stretch for sure, more just very simple, as was shown when he abandoned the ground game that his boxing set up so well.

I felt like he just started headhunting and was no longer as composed with his striking as before. In his prime he was one of the least hit fighters and was able to walk down prime Cro Cop.

Back