best male physique in MMA of all time?

who has the best physique out of all the male mma fighters in the UFC?

my top 3:

Prime Rumble looking like a snack
View attachment 438403

Sage Northcutt: although his shoulders are too narrow for my taste
View attachment 438405

Finally, The Daddy of Daddies:

Pre Male Pattern Baldness Rockhold
View attachment 438407
View attachment 438409

im straight dude. just admiring the male physique like its a work of art. Nothing gay about taking a well-honed body in visually

<{Joewithit}><{ohyeah}><Kobe213><3>

Costa. No homo.

Wow, no Paulo Costa pics? I clicked on this gay-ass thread for nothing.

I know right? no Costa love?
giphy.gif

4606390100000578-5051047-image-m-53_1509859849730.jpg

ec57a8738273373.jpg

No homo

Sorry I find it off putting.
To be gay is off putting? You don't need to click on the thread you know. The heading made the topic pretty obvious or did you just feel like insulting a gay person because of your low self esteem?

This is very gay.

If the question were like who has the best as in most effective physique then that would be a legit MMA forum question.

I say the most effective have been the ones that are not that ripped. When I think of the strongest fighters I think of the likes of Cain, Fedor, Shogun, even Khabib who is one of the best right now doesn't have the beach body. I think it helps cardio a lot.

But the TS choices were based purely on gayness.

Again, this is an MMA forum, so calling you out on your gayness is a very legit.

This is very gay.

If the question were like who has the best as in most effective physique then that would be a legit MMA forum question.

I say the most effective have been the ones that are not that ripped. When I think of the strongest fighters I think of the likes of Cain, Fedor, Shogun, even Khabib who is one of the best right now doesn't have the beach body. I think it helps cardio a lot.

But the TS choices were based purely on gayness.

Again, this is an MMA forum, so calling you out on your gayness is a very legit.
totally not gay my man. Just love admiring a good ol' fashioned optimized meat machine; like a finely-tuned car. Just want to take it out for a test drive, but not gonna buy it.

im straight as hell, bro

I always thought Bruce Lee had one of the best physiques. Not MMA obviously. Never really seen anyone in UFC quite like him.

Lessons-From-Bruce-Lee.jpg

I'm offended Yoel Romero isn't mentioned enough in this thread.
maxresdefault.jpg

20130426024744_IMG_9900.JPG

Everyone knows the GOAT, the one who has never lost a single round, The man with the greatest arms and all the charms Chael P Sonnen

008_Tim_Kennedy.jpg

And some love for Tim Kennedy

All this with a big #nohomo

Back