Best line of the conference: "I no understand what he gonna do. He think whisky gonna help him"

I liked when Khabib was talking about Conor tapping, and McG answered with, "I'll tap your head off the canvas."

lol
I have to admit his absolute lack of shame in loss is refreshing and an example to follow. Khabib unfortunately is holding all the pressure here. Russia is riding on hopes of him as a Muslim "foreigner" and if he doesn't do right he'll def be hated on as he's not from the right class or ethnic group to be loved in Russia.

Furthermore, Putin put his sponsor in jail and is probably eyeing his father as a possible follow up since he's a moral leader to many Daginstanis and Putin hates other, lesser leaders.

Plus Khabib is undefeated and has that to defend (as if fear of retribution to family by public OR by the petty, vengeful "state" wasn't enough pressure).

Conor has nothing to lose. If he gets taken down and takes too many punches (probably more than 5) he'll turn onto his belly and give his neck or else tap to strikes. He really has nothing to lose in this.

An embarrassing loss and, mark my words, he'll be bragging about how much he bagged in teh fight compared to Khabib. A win and he silences haters and legitimizes his championship. Either way he collects more than the UFC want to pay him AND gets to promote his apparently very basic whiskey.

This is win win for Conor and real stakes are damned high for Khabib. I believe Conor when he says this is one fight Khabib cannot pull out from or lose and go home and live the same life....

Wow. Very intriguing stuff...

that Conor couldn't speak any Gaelic/was conquered and forgot his native tongue.

Hey I was just thinking about that. That was a good line too but you've said it way more savagely than khabib did.
but McGregor did start speaking Irish to khabib right after and conquered is inaccurate, a war that went on for 900 years with many losses and wins, but yeah Khabib did good there too.

Irish whiskey is good. Said no one ever besides Conor.

DVww9Rx.jpg
LOOOOL so awesome. I love those random "shadows"

Irish whiskey is good. Said no one ever besides Conor.

What? You new to drinking? Maybe proper 12 sucks but Irish whiskey???? You realize Irish brought the art of distilling whiskey to Scotland, and so it all began? They are masters.

It was disrespectful of Khabib not to have a sip of Conor's whisky. He talks about religion and respect etc but when an Irishman offers you free whisky - his own brand no less - it's a grave insult to refuse.
Its agaisnt Khabib's religion to drink.

The only thing I liked about that Press Conference was the fans weren't there. Conor's power loses half its steam without the fans. However, that fucker is annoying as shit because he keeps talking over everyone. Just talk by yourself then. It's like Dana just had Khabib come to get roasted. That's why they turned off Conor's mic during the Mayweather press. Even if Khabib had some good legitimate points and rebuttals, we'll never know, cuz that dipshit keeps talking over him. Khabib needs to be a bit louder with his voice.

Khabib did the same and they were both annoying when they did it.

Khabib did the same and they were both annoying when they did it.
I don't remember him doing it. And if he did, it was nowhere near how much Conor was doing it. Khabib couldn't even ask a question. I wanted to hear what Khabib was going to ask and Conor's reply.

What? You new to drinking? Maybe proper 12 sucks but Irish whiskey???? You realize Irish brought the art of distilling whiskey to Scotland, and so it all began? They are masters.
Doesn't mean you are good just because you were the first.

I mean google didn't start search engines and look where yahoo is at.
No one I know orders Irish whiskey and drinks it neat.
People here drink Scotch, Taiwanese whiskey, Jap whiskey, Bourbon neat.
Even the cheap ass people buy Indian Whiskey.

USADA likes to pick and choose it's dopers based on revenue damage.
Yup, everyone does it in some form.

Clearly he wants to have Khabib practice all the Hadidths to the letter, like throwing gay men off buildings.
Otherwise not drinking and not smoking is silly, because a book told him.
It makes perfect sense.

Not even in the same universe as pointing out that Conor couldn't speak any Gaelic/was conquered and forgot his native tongue. Right after Conor was digging into ancient history regarding their nations. Conor was totally at a loss in trying to reply too.

Biggest hit of the conference and no one is mentioning it. I'm shocked honestly.
Yup. Thats what I came in here to bring up.

Conor going on and on about how his ancestors fought off the English empire and Khabib simply said, "then why do you speak english?" lol.

Shut Conor up.

lagofala there are a multitude of really amazing Irish single malt - hope someone buys you one night

Seemed like his go to defense for everything..

"I no understand dis clown. I no understand dat guy. I no understand wat he gona do. I no understand wat he is saying"

Khabib NoUnderstandomagenov

Can't blame him I guess. I didn't understand what the heck was going on either. :p

Back