Best Kevin lee fight?

The_Real_Kuso

The Cali Soyboy
Banned
Reaction score
Been sleeping on him, I would like some good fights from him

Dominating and finishing BJJ threat Chiesa. Beating the shit out of Barboza and surviving the headkick while auditioning for Dancing with the Stars during his actual UFC fight.

That Barboza fight is awesome.

I'd say every fight of his after beating Efrain Escudero is worth a look if you can find the fights.

Chiesa, Barboza, Tony, and Al 1 fights are all good. Great wrestler, Solid BJJ, decent striking, poor defense, suspect chin, but over all a top 5 LW for sure.

Chiesa, Barboza, Tony, and Al 1 fights are all good. Great wrestler, Solid BJJ, decent striking, poor defense, suspect chin, but over all a top 5 LW for sure.

If he had a solid chin he'd be very hard to beat. I'm picking him to beat Al but I feel like there's a chance for him to get dropped during a scramble back to the feet

If he had a solid chin he'd be very hard to beat. I'm picking him to beat Al but I feel like there's a chance for him to get dropped during a scramble back to the feet

How do you think he gets it done vs. AI ?

How do you think he gets it done vs. AI ?

I'm thinking by an early submission. Probably has to be within the first 3 rounds.

A lot of people give credit to Al for lasting 5 rounds with Khabib, but I'm pretty sure Khabib has gone on record saying that he just wanted to get a full 5 round title fight under his belt. Al has great heart and it'd be very hard to finish him, but I think Khabib probably could have done it if he wanted to at 223.

Lee on the other hand almost choked Al out in the 2nd round of his UFC debut. I think he's made major improvements, and if Al fails to defend the choke, I think he goes to sleep.

So in short I think the only way Lee gets the win is by an early submission or possibly a close decision. Leaning towards early sub. What about u ?

I'm thinking by an early submission. Probably has to be within the first 3 rounds.

A lot of people give credit to Al for lasting 5 rounds with Khabib, but I'm pretty sure Khabib has gone on record saying that he just wanted to get a full 5 round title fight under his belt. Al has great heart and it'd be very hard to finish him, but I think Khabib probably could have done it if he wanted to at 223.

Lee on the other hand almost choked Al out in the 2nd round of his UFC debut. I think he's made major improvements, and if Al fails to defend the choke, I think he goes to sleep.

So in short I think the only way Lee gets the win is by an early submission or possibly a close decision. Leaning towards early sub. What about u ?

I think it goes all 5 rounds to a 48-47 decision. Not sure who gets the win yet, but I'll root for AI. Lee's wrestling isn't as dominant against wrestlers like AI.

I think Al takes it. His striking is super underrated and he had very good TDD and BJJ. Lee can for sure win but Al is just a tough match up for him. Personally, I want to see Al finish that heel hook he locked up in the first fight. Shit was wild.

Back