Best JUDO gi???????????????????????

Discussion in 'Gear & Equipment Discussion' started by MMAATHLETE, Sep 20, 2009.

1. MMAATHLETE Brown Belt

MMAATHLETE
    Remember it has to be a judo gi not a jitz gi. Provide links it possible please

thanks

2. lcctjudoka White Belt

lcctjudoka
    kodokan gear judo accessories home Vin, the guy who runs the company knows his stuff about gi's and will help you with fitting. He carries Mizuno, Fuji, Dax, and Isami (bjj gi).

toraki.com I've seen a couple of their lower end gi's and they're nice, but the "personal gold" is interesting because it's almost a custom size.

Fushida World Martial Arts Supplies - Vancouver BC Canada - Judo Uniforms - Judogi - Jiu-jitsu Uniforms - Accessories for Martial Arts People have been raving about these gi's and for good reason. One of my teammates has the "Tournament" heavy single and it's a fantastically made gi. I'm thinking about picking up one of their higher level gi's myself.

Thebudostore | Official Distributor of Tokaido & Dax Martial Arts in the U.S. They sell Dax and Adidas (which sponsors many national teams, including the US). I've seen one of the Adidas higer end models a couple years ago and it was very nice, but a little long in the skirt and short in the arms.

Judo Unlimited I just bought this one recently and I love it. I don't know if it conforms to the current IJF regulations, but it's a great gi for an unbeatable price (under $90 shipped!).

Those are the ones that I can remember right now. If you want to find other retailers just check out Judogi (judo uniform) sources online Hope that helps.

3. boboplata*** Banned

boboplata***
    mizuno eurocomp or dax moskito(discontinued??) if you're thinking of crosstraining.

4. MMAATHLETE Brown Belt

MMAATHLETE
    Thanks for the details bro. What about koral? I'm not sure if they make a judo gi but if so what do yal think about them?

5. KBE6EKCTAH_CCP Arrow sash belt with Lederhosen

KBE6EKCTAH_CCP
    wtf, they have discontinued the moskito ?

Alos very true what was said about Adidas gi: I know the Elite, despite being an amazing gi, has short sleeves and long skirt...

I got myself an Essimo recently. So far the best gi I have ever tried.

6. MMAATHLETE Brown Belt

MMAATHLETE
  7. RogerF Guest

RogerF
    another vote for Toraki. I own 2 Toraki Judo Gis (the lower end dojo ones) and one Toraki BJJ Gi and have to say that they are top notch when it comes to quality.

I also own a Atama Double Weave A3 and when compared to the Toraki BJJ Gi they quality is identical IMO, the cut is diff but everything else is ver similar (weight, stitching, etc) I know you are asking about judo gis but I mentioned this to give you an idea about over all quality.