Best gyms in thailand and holland?

ironkhan57

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It's been a while since i've been on this account and i had another thread that i've been trying to look for, but can't find it so i'm making a new one. So what are the best gyms in thailand and holland, i'm trying to plan a trip over to one of those countries, haven't had much luck in the past but i got a new job that pays more, so i probably can do it by december or january probably january after the third week for special occasion reasons. So what are the best gyms in thailand and holland, that are not expensive? I prefer a gym thats more of 1 on 1 training, but i am open to a gym thats group training sessions, i don't mind hard sparring but prefer to go light in sparring like 40-55%, and a gym where i'll learn a lot that, and improve more and more at.

I don't think sparring less than 100% exists in Holland. Correct me if I'm wrong...

I don't think sparring less than 100% exists in Holland. Correct me if I'm wrong...

Really? I heard from another person on sherdog that he sometimes sparred at 40-50% when he went over their. On another forum i mean.

So what are the best gyms in thailand and holland, that are not expensive? I prefer a gym thats more of 1 on 1 training, but i am open to a gym thats group training sessions,

It's mostly group training in the Netherlands and mostly individualized training in Thailand.

It's been a while since i've been on this account and i had another thread that i've been trying to look for, but can't find it so i'm making a new one. So what are the best gyms in thailand and holland, i'm trying to plan a trip over to one of those countries, haven't had much luck in the past but i got a new job that pays more, so i probably can do it by december or january probably january after the third week for special occasion reasons. So what are the best gyms in thailand and holland, that are not expensive? I prefer a gym thats more of 1 on 1 training, but i am open to a gym thats group training sessions, i don't mind hard sparring but prefer to go light in sparring like 40-55%, and a gym where i'll learn a lot that, and improve more and more at.
You have some good gyms in Holland like: Mikes gym the colosseum Vos Gym, pancration and more. I heard you can spar at The Colosseum if you want i don't know how hard sparring is there you just have to take a look

Back