Best glove to sparring: Ring to Cage C17 Japanese Style Training Gloves 2.0 or fairtex bgv9 ?

danboxing

Boxing / Boxeo / Pugilato / Boxe / ...
@Yellow
Reaction score

Attachments

• Ringtocage.jpg
    Ringtocage.jpg
    407.9 KB · Views: 3
  • Fairtex-Mexican-Style-WHT_BLK_2048x2048.jpg
    Fairtex-Mexican-Style-WHT_BLK_2048x2048.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 5
Which one is the best to heavy boxing sparring: Ring to Cage C17 Japanese Style Training Gloves 2.0 or fairtex bgv9 ?

http://www.ringtocage.com/japanese-style-training-gloves-2-0-velcro-or-lace-up/

http://fairtex.com/collections/muay...n-style-boxing-gloves-black-white-white-black
Hey man no need to spam your post so people see it, it should be the newest post anyways so everyone sees it depending on their settings.

As for your question the C17s would be better for sparring due to their soft, all ready broken in padding. Theyre some of my favorite gloves to spar in.

Fairtex usually have very firm foams that take a stupid long amount of time to break in. Im not a fan

BGV9 should not be used for sparring. The padding is more dense then the BGV1s. They are labeled as bag gloves only.

Hey man no need to spam your post so people see it, it should be the newest post anyways so everyone sees it depending on their settings.

As for your question the C17s would be better for sparring due to their soft, all ready broken in padding. Theyre some of my favorite gloves to spar in.

Fairtex usually have very firm foams that take a stupid long amount of time to break in. Im not a fan

Sorry!

BGV9 should not be used for sparring. The padding is more dense then the BGV1s. They are labeled as bag gloves only.

Sometimes... the sparring is too hard like a war. I need to play the game. It is not usual sparring with big foam/padding in Brazil. At the same time, I can't use small gloves for my weight (230lbs) as 8oz, 10oz, 12oz e 14oz sizes.

I look for something good for my hand, but not so good for the faces of my teammates .

Ring to cage is a rare item in Brazil. It s difficult to find sb using that. I need to explain that the brand is good.

Ring to cage c17 or winning 16oz are probably the best all around sparring gloves off the shelf.

Top boxers stuff is excellent as well.

Ring to cage c17 or winning 16oz are probably the best all around sparring gloves off the shelf.

Top boxers stuff is excellent as well.

I should have compared the mexican-style gloves of both brands (Fairfax and RC)

I look for something good for my hand, but not so good for the faces of my teammates .

Lol.

Maybe Cleto Reyes training gloves?

Or a custom pair of Winning gloves in "puncher's style". Aka paying extra to remove some of the knuckle padding.

Lol.

Maybe Cleto Reyes training gloves?

Or a custom pair of Winning gloves in "puncher's style". Aka paying extra to remove some of the knuckle padding.

The Brazil is in crisis , no cleto :(

Thanks! I ll remove padding ... then i ll put cement hahaha

Fairtex aren’t good for sparring. There isn’t enough padding front loaded on the knuckles

I have both gloves.
My bgv9 are probably the hardest pair of gloves I have. Your sparring partner will hate you.
The c17 are very soft. I have 12oz and still soft enough to spar with.

Which one is the best to heavy boxing sparring: Ring to Cage C17 Japanese Style Training Gloves 2.0 or fairtex bgv9 ?

http://www.ringtocage.com/japanese-style-training-gloves-2-0-velcro-or-lace-up/

http://fairtex.com/collections/muay...n-style-boxing-gloves-black-white-white-black
I own a pair of Win1 from TopBoxer that are great for sparring. The Fairtex are great for the bag, I actually like them far better for that than my Win1s. But if you hit someone hard with those BGV9s... it is going to hurt. .

Back