Best Fried Chicken Restaurant Chain Round 1

Best Fried Chicken?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@Cint have you had the Doublicious in KFC?. mmmmmmmm its lovely.. very nice.

we have the royal ghetto & infamous 'Kennedy Fried Chicken' over here. you can even check out the Korean "beauty salon' upstairs afterwards.

5446384475_46e3c6e202_z.jpg
Been there once. When you tilt the box a little to the side, you can see the grease moving down

anyone saying anything other than popeyes is white. Not even black people like church's over popeyes. It's the goat chicken with the goat sides.

Been there once. When you tilt the box a little to the side, you can see the grease moving down

you're supposed to drink that, you inconsiderate asshole.

From that list I've only had KFC so it was an easy choice.

Popeye's and Other -

Shout out to Chicago-only chain Brown's Chicken.
One of these days I'm going to order 10 pounds of their breaded mushrooms and see how many I can eat.
(Chicken and fries are good, but there's no competition, literally or figuratively, for the mushrooms)

Ask the experts. They include DC and Black Beast.

It may be, but we have nothing like it here.

What places would you suggest i try?

Cracker Barrel is all comfort food stuff that's generally easily prepared i.e., you don't have to be a chef to cook it. As a general rule, I don't eat out food I can cook as good or better myself, except very rarely. Sorry, bro, but I have no idea anymore.

Back in the day, I used to love me some Grandy's (dem rolls, yum!), but that was back in college in the late 80's / early 90's. Grandy's went away in area by the mid-90's or so, so my memory could be coloured by nostalgia. It's fast-food style comfort meals, so what I'm remembering as delicious could taste like shit as a middled-aged adult, lol.

As for Cracker Barrel, on top of what I said above, we find their prices to be a bit high for the quality of food served. Your results, of course, may vary; and, if you enjoy the place, I'm not trying to disparage it. Just I'd always heard rave reviews about it, and after having eaten a them a half-dozen times or so, I'm left feeling decidedly "meh" about them.

Cracker Barrel is all comfort food stuff that's generally easily prepared i.e., you don't have to be a chef to cook it. As a general rule, I don't eat out food I can cook as good or better myself, except very rarely. Sorry, bro, but I have no idea anymore.

Back in the day, I used to love me some Grandy's (dem rolls, yum!), but that was back in college in the late 80's / early 90's. Grandy's went away in area by the mid-90's or so, so my memory could be coloured by nostalgia. It's fast-food style comfort meals, so what I'm remembering as delicious could taste like shit as a middled-aged adult, lol.

As for Cracker Barrel, on top of what I said above, we find their prices to be a bit high for the quality of food served. Your results, of course, may vary; and, if you enjoy the place, I'm not trying to disparage it. Just I'd always heard rave reviews about it, and after having eaten a them a half-dozen times or so, I'm left feeling decidedly "meh" about them.

I live in Toronot, so that confort food is non-existance. I had no idea what biscuits and gravey was until like 4 years ago.

we have the royal ghetto & infamous 'Kennedy Fried Chicken' over here. you can even check out the Korean "beauty salon' upstairs afterwards.

5446384475_46e3c6e202_z.jpg

I didn't include Kennedy Fried Chicken because they sell burgers and pizza. LOL @22k

Back