Best Fried Chicken Restaurant Chain Round 1

Best Fried Chicken?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No Chic-Fil-A, no vote.
meh, if you only sell white meat i aint considering you a fried chicken restaurant

For me it's KFC, especially the crispy variety. Never understood the appeal for Popeye's. Eaten there many times at different restaurants, always mediocre...at best.

but kfc is always fuckin nasty at best.

Didn't put it in the poll on purpose to see if people get triggered.
Fried chicken places(imo) requires the bone-in variety, but you included RCs. Isn't that just a chicken strips joint?

Raising Cane's is good. Chicken tenders, juicy white meat, lightly fried. I don't like the sauce they give you on the side, but GD dat sweet tea I could drink by the GALLONS!
You had me at sweet tea. I fuckin' love it. Too many places mess up something that should be simple to make. It usually leaves me more thirsty, but I don't care. That's just a good excuse to drink more.

You had me at sweet tea. I fuckin' love it. Too many places mess up something that should be simple to make. It usually leaves me more thirsty, but I don't care. That's just a good excuse to drink more.

I was going to get a soda, but my son and his girlfriend told me I HAD to try the sweat tea. OMFG I drank SO DAMN much of it! Best sweat tea I've EVER had!

The chicken I had at Popeyes was the worst fried chicken I've ever had.

Yellow, little crunch, no flavor. I've had better fried chicken at a Highschool cafeteria, no joke it was horrible. Guess I got a bad popeyes or they're massively overrated.
They are massively overrated

Lol at this hideous list. No Frenchys or Breakfast Klub? <{dayum}>[<dunn][<taker1}

How come all customers they interviewed was black?
Dont white people eat chicken

White people eat it but maybe not as often. I suspect the reason only KFC is in town is that blacks make up less than 1% of the local population.

For me it's KFC, especially the crispy variety. Never understood the appeal for Popeye's. Eaten there many times at different restaurants, always mediocre...at best.
This is exactly how i feel as well.

Pretty funny.

But seriously

2011-10-20-Screenshot20111020at11.34.51AM-thumb.png

This in a sadness bowl is much better together than separated on a plate.

Only been to 3 of those places so I'm not voting.

You people sound poor as fuq.

Bushes or Mrs Winners

Roscoe's is either hit or miss.

I had some when in memphis. Place name gus's fried chicken. Shit is too good.

When kfc does it right it's some good stuff . But usually they fuck up .. I haven't had a lot of these places listed so no vote

This little stand in Thailand makes great chicken.

5458_560103227344472_1363231713_n.jpg

Tea is simiple and only needs two things.

Water and tea bags, done. I don't want sugar,honey or lemon in my tea just tea.

Back