Best Fried Chicken Restaurant Chain Round 1

Best Fried Chicken?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You got any idea how many times I put other people's safety in danger to go get Popeyes?

we have the royal ghetto & infamous 'Kennedy Fried Chicken' over here. you can even check out the Korean "beauty salon' upstairs afterwards.

5446384475_46e3c6e202_z.jpg

The last time I was in NY I found a speak easy over a Five Guys

Popeyes but it can't be too far into the ghetto otherwise the quality suffers. You have to find that sweet spot between ghetto and suburb.

Popeyes for sure but the only thing keeping Roscoes from topping it for me is the popcorn shrimp lol.

I like the KFC bowls.

Not a big fan of fried chicken. I prefer wings and tenders.

How we gon' feed our children

If you don't know how to feed your children without going to a shitty fast food joint they should be taken away from you and you should be removed from the gene pool

Please select 3 choices of the best fried chicken from the poll based on taste and texture.

Feel free to post comments, photos and your personal recommendations.

Thank you for participating.

Cint

KFC, for a man from the dirty south you should be excommunicated for even putting KFC on there

3770166503_fdbe6df41a.jpg

My girl and I went to a Frenchy's for lunch on Monday. My sister loves it and my girl wanted to go. At first I was like, "aw hell no" because I'm a Popeyes man, but we went anyway because I could tell she really wanted to try it.

We were both VERY surprised at how excellent it was, and agreed we were excited to go back again soon.

And, tbh, the whole 30+ minutes we were there, we were the only white people in the joint. Very telling, IMO #stereotypesexistforareason

oh man i went here this place was so epic. And seeing how your a Texan, dont you think Golden chick and chicken express, why not go to those/

No Chic-Fil-A, no vote.

Only got KFC and Popeyes to choose from.

So Popeyes I guess, but I usually go to the non chain joints for fried chicken.

I never heard of Bush's, Lee's, Raising Cane's or Chicken Express. Am I missing out?

Here in South Carolina there is two places I like the best; Bernie's and Zesto's chicken. There breast are great because they fry them in peanut oil.

I'm voting for Popeyes though because it's decent, affordable and right up the road. It's also what my family prefers and even though I pay for it they always seem to get what they want.

I never heard of Bush's, Lee's, Raising Cane's or Chicken Express. Am I missing out?

Raising Cane's is good. Chicken tenders, juicy white meat, lightly fried. I don't like the sauce they give you on the side, but GD dat sweet tea I could drink by the GALLONS!

For me it's KFC, especially the crispy variety. Never understood the appeal for Popeye's. Eaten there many times at different restaurants, always mediocre...at best.

Back