Best forgotten TV shows

118142298_888x1184.jpg

Anyone remember High Incident?

It was police drama in the mid 90's, I remember LOVING that show when I was in middle school. I remember it only lasted maybe 2 seasons, but the best episode was the one where they reenacted the North Hollywood Shootout.

I'm gonna have to revisit that show if I can find it, hopefully it's as great as my 12 year old self remembers.

You liked Earth 2?

They sucked me in with a million dollar pilot but filmed the rest of the series for a buck fifty.

Buck Rogers, though...

bfffd6b5604fa16b94d5bf878b46791f.jpg
I agree with Earth 2.....but they could have saved it. The premise was cool.

Cop Rock is a TV show that is best forgotten.

I agree with Earth 2.....but they could have saved it. The premise was cool.

The pilot was spectacular. The series was cosplay in Arizona. I was pissed that they introduced such an exciting universe and then did nothing with it.

Airwolf was the shit motherfucker

#notkidding
I ALMOST bought one of the Airwolf helicopters from the show off eBay about a decade ago for 5500.00, I was like HOLY SHIT!

Needed “some work” with some research found that it would cost me about 100k to get it flying again, then the expense of storing it when not flying it was too much.

I was thinking “I’ll buy this mofo, move out to the country on a lake and fly to fucking work!!”

Sadly I didn’t buy it, and fix it over time.

One of the biggest regrets of not buying something in my life.

That and the countach I almost bought years ago they are way fing more now.

Hardcastle and McCormick, wanted a coyote so bad

Fall guy, still want to build a tall guy truck.
Dad had a gold lifted gmc at the time it was close but not full on fall guy truck with the t/a bird on hood etc

Greatest American Hero

Cover Up

Theme song had the feels, still does.

OG Miami Vice

Loved the 80’s obviously

I ALMOST bought one of the Airwolf helicopters from the show off eBay about a decade ago for 5500.00, I was like HOLY SHIT!

Needed “some work” with some research found that it would cost me about 100k to get it flying again, then the expense of storing it when not flying it was too much.

I was thinking “I’ll buy this mofo, move out to the country on a lake and fly to fucking work!!”

Sadly I didn’t buy it, and fix it over time.

One of the biggest regrets of not buying something in my life.

That and the countach I almost bought years ago they are way fing more now.

With or without that little rocket launcher thing that popped out from underneath it when shit got really real..?

M*A*S*H

Hardly forgotten. Any legit GOAT candidate doesn't fall under the radar.
The young uns won’t know unless they caught reruns at grandpas home

The young uns won’t know unless they caught reruns at grandpas home
Well, in fairness, it was also before my time. I learned the show by watching re-runs with my parents when I was young. It was one of the only fictional TV shows they would ever actually watch. Any time it was on it was like it cast a spell. No matter where or when in the episode they came in they were quickly installed rapt on a couch until the episode concluded.

Back