Best Fitness/Bodybuilding Instructor on Youtube?

I used to watch Ross Enamit's channel for circuit ideas. Not what you're getting at but somebody else already mentioned Dom.

1 more vote for Athlean X as well... dude gave an exercise that actually I think has fixed my knee pain

Reviving this old thread because I'm curious to hear from more people. Also I think we need a POLL.

Personally I grew up on Scooby's Workshop - which was great because the guy is likable, values safety and is 100% free and unbiased. Stopped watching when the content became more about Scooby himself than actual workout tips.

How about you guys?
Did you watch Scooby?
Who else did you watch?
Who do you watch now?

Ct fletcher is a bitch and a weak roid head

Anyone who devotes themselves solely to the gym and roids deserves the diseases they get

JUJIMUFU

giphy-downsized-large.gif

maxresdefault.jpg

RelievedBreakableAustralianfreshwatercrocodile-max-1mb.gif

Not a youtube instructor per se, but I watched master-classes with Dennis Wolf and I must say Dennis knows his trade. got a lot of useful tips from only 30 minutes of video.

I'm too old school for all these social media guys, but there's that one dude that does those bro science workout vids that are hilarious.

Jeff Nippard.

His input solved a 22yr old problem of mine in my knees with his science of hamstrings episode. He always references the studies he pulls from. A real scholar.

That one dude that has exposed several other fitness YTers for using fake plates.

clearly it's the immortal Jason Genova

dude's the Charlie Zelenoff of bodybuilding haha

THIS. If you are ever dragging in your workout just get a motivational CT speech going.

Have a playlist of nothing but a few of more intense video clips. I could care less about meeting most famous/well-known people, but if I'm ever in his area I'd love to meet him.

Back