Best first replies to an OP?

Eusung

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Just off the top of my head:

One member, a few weeks ago after watching Infinity War late to the party made an OP: "I finally watched Infinity War. It was not good!! yadayadayada for a long paragraph"

1st reply: "Okay cool.

So why did you want attention?"

One time I made a thread "Can someone explain contrarian thinking to me?" where I ranted about how I think people who always hate on whatever is popular can get annoying.

1st reply: "Fuck you" -simple, random and and funny

Recently, I made a thread "In defense of Luke Skywalker" where I posted of a bunch of nonsensical pretentious philosophical defense of his character in TLJ, basically I was just joking around

1st reply: "In defense of Luke Skywalker, I will never watch TLJ" - gets over 30 likes

So why did you fuck Luke Skywalker?

I like the "you're a fucking pussy" reply.

I think it was to a guy who lost a sparring fight to a girl and was talking about how strong and independent women are.

It was hilarious.

For some reason a random one sticks out to me. It was a super ragey op by a mod. I wanna say Madmick but im.not sure. First reply was "take it easy man." Everyone loved it.

"No shoop needed

what you have there is an artful representation of ultimate manhood. I can almost smell the hard earned sweat on their bodies... licking it off and imbibing their manly juices whilst I softly caress their rock hard and sore muscles... playing with their toes and shit"
- Melvin88, Aug 23, 2011

See "got subbed by a 115lb girl"

I remember another one from back in the day title was something like "Overeem moving camp to Jackson-Winklejohns"

First reply was "Cerrone better keep an eye on his horses"

At the time it was hilarious

See "got subbed by a 115lb girl"

I remember another one from back in the day title was something like "Overeem moving camp to Jackson-Winklejohns"

First reply was "Cerrone better keep an eye on his horses"

At the time it was hilarious
I like the "you're a fucking pussy" reply.

I think it was to a guy who lost a sparring fight to a girl and was talking about how strong and independent women are.

It was hilarious.
Found it. Thanks guys LOL

My best was some thread where this dude was pouring his heart out with like 1000 words looking for advice and managed to hit him first with;

"It was too long so I didn't read it"

A subtle twist on an old classic that people got a kick out of it

I almost had one a year ago but it was the second response. It was a thread complaining about actors that play Italians in movies despite not actually being Italians or only being like a quarter Italian, and the TS said something like “Keanu Reeves is a quarter Asian but you don’t see him playing samurai” and then my response was simply a picture of Keanu from 47 Ronin. Most likes I ever received.

"No shoop needed

what you have there is an artful representation of ultimate manhood. I can almost smell the hard earned sweat on their bodies... licking it off and imbibing their manly juices whilst I softly caress their rock hard and sore muscles... playing with their toes and shit"
- Melvin88, Aug 23, 2011

Fuck was just posting that

Anyway "the eggplant will salute other pigeons" thread had a good one with bj penn nodding gif

Back