Best Films 2017

Loved all these

Split_Poster.jpg

HO00004420.jpg

b5-blade2049_b.jpg

c4714340-65e3-4ce2-bb72-9092b5cc5632.jpg

getout.png

MV5BMjQwODQwNTg4OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMTk4MTAzMjI@._V1_UX182_CR0,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

2017 turned out not to be so bad after all so far
Great picks.

I fully expected to hate Mother! but I actually loved it.

IOD is a movie I'm meaning to see. I guess that I should really watch it based on your recommendation
If you like stop-motion animation and/or Wes Anderson movies you will most likely enjoy it.

3 Billboards
Baby Driver
Wind River
Dunkirk
Blade of the Immortal
Bladerunner 2049
Get out
John Wick 2
Logan
Kong Skull Island
The Foreigner
Logan Lucky

In that Order. Every great watch minus marvel.

Great picks.

I fully expected to hate Mother! but I actually loved it.

I had no idea what it was about, beyond the title. Great way to see anything, but especially a movie like this. What a ride.

The French Correction
When Harry Meats Salad
Grill Bill
How Stella Got Her Streetcar back

Get Out
Thor: Ragnarok
Logan
John Wick 2

I really didn't watch a lot of 2017 movies...

Mother was by far, the worst for me, though. 2 hours of my life, I will never get back.
I am also undecided whether I liked The Shape of Water, or not.

Get Out...give me a fucking break dude... you are probably black thats all

I just finished watching Hostiles... Pretty damn good. It's first release was in 2017 here in the US so whatever. My Netflix Blu-Ray disc says 2017 as well.

Hostiles
Good Time
The Sacred Killing of Deer
The Disaster Artist
Wind River
Shot Caller
Split

Those are the movies that stuck with me the most.

The Killing of a Sacred Deer was by far the best film of the year. Blade Runner was 2nd and Shape of Water 3rd.

Get Out was retarded and Phantom Thread was unwatchable

This is the 2017 movie of the year that doesn’t get the love it deserves. Incredible film

Killing of a Sacred Dear
3 Billboards
Wind River
Get Out
I hate every one of you for suggesting this trash called killing of a sacred deer. That movie was just artsy trash that didnt make any sense or have base in reality. Trying to be tarintino with the dialogue adn hitchcock with the filiming/setting. Wasted two hours. better independent movies below from 2017

Wind River
brawl on cell block 99
shot caller

I hate every one of you for suggesting this trash called killing of a sacred deer. That movie was just artsy trash that didnt make any sense or have base in reality. Trying to be tarintino with the dialogue adn hitchcock with the filiming/setting. Wasted two hours. better independent movies below from 2017

Wind River
brawl on cell block 99
shot caller

It was a greek tragedy and brilliant.

I watch too many movies to remember what came out last month let alone last year.

You can bet your ass I'm scanning this thread for anything I might have missed though

Probably Wind River, Logan and three Billboards. Kids liked Coco.

Wind River
brawl on cell block 99
shot caller

The movie made perfect sense. Just because it went above your head doesn’t make it “artsy trash”. You want “artsy trash”. Go watch Phantom Thread.

The movie made perfect sense. Just because it went above your head doesn’t make it “artsy trash”. You want “artsy trash”. Go watch Phantom Thread.
Not trying to argue, what went over my head? Nothing is explained and the greek tragedy angle was never once even mentioned. The sickness is just randon and not explained what so ever. If this is supoosed to be something more or supernatural, they should have done a much better job trying to incinuate this instead of just expecting the audience to know whats going on

Back