Best fights so far this year ?

BeeCee

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
So im very green when it comes to most of todays boxers i have been training myself a few months and enjoying it but currently stuck with fights to watch as dont know a lot of today's boxers so any recommendations ?

Depends what you like. The entire Golovkin/Jacobs card was excellent, especially Gonzalez vs Sor Rungvisai.

I really enjoyed Garcia vs Thurman, though some thought it was a bit of a letdown. There have been tons of great fights this year. Boxing fans have been lucky so far.

Depends what you like. The entire Golovkin/Jacobs card was excellent, especially Gonzalez vs Sor Rungvisai.

I really enjoyed Garcia vs Thurman, though some thought it was a bit of a letdown. There have been tons of great fights this year. Boxing fans have been lucky so far.

Cheers

Takashi Miura vs Miguel Roman was really good. Maybe not the most talented guys but they really slugged it out.

I liked Garcia vs Thurman.

GGG vs Jacobs was great too.

Even LSC vs Frampton II, while not as good as the first, was still pretty good.

Good year so far. I am happy.

Berchelt vs Vargas was this year, right?

DeGale/Jack and Gonzalez/Sor Rungvisai.

More votes for Berchelt vs Vargas, Miura vs Roman & Sor Rungvisai vs Gonzalez here.

Gonzalez/Sor Rungvisai.

A few people mentioned it already, but this fight is going to be hard to beat for FOTY. The p4p #1 fighter going back and forth with a much bigger guy in a very exciting fight.

Back