Best fighters 26 and under?

Threetrees

He/Him
@plutonium
Reaction score
MMA top ten rankings have been recently dominated by men in their 30s,
Either veterans who have been around and have learned all the tricks of the game or late bloomers who have come into their own after years of grinding

But who are the best fighters that represent MMA's future?

Quick list of some standouts
Shoutout to Darren Till first, at a glance he looks to be the highest ranked UFC fighter under 25, he's just 24 years old and seems to have tremendous upside

Kevin Lee at 25 just fought for a world title in a more competitive fight than some would have imagined

Cody Gabrandt, Max Holloway and Robert Whittaker all currently hold UFC gold and are much younger than msot of the top fighters in their division and I believe they're all 26

Rose Namajunas is 25 and fighting for the belt

Mike Perry is what, 26? And he's, in my eyes, a fighter with tremendous upside

Kelvin Gastelum just turned 26, if he can find a division that truly fits him he can be more than just a guy

Any others?

Last edited:
Erick Silva deserves some nod in here although he’s not 26 he’s still a young man.

<21>

Nah really shouts Kevin Lee and Darren Till and Bobby Knucklez.

Kelvin Gasteleum just turned 26. I think he can really go far at 170 if he can get his weight in control.

Eric silva is 14 and can’t turn pro yet, but we all know that eventually he will take over the MMA world.
This kid is sooooo young and has so much potential, he has been under contract with the ufc since he was 9.
Hopefully he doesn’t get rush to soon

Back