Best Exercise for weight loss?

Emilio

White Belt
Reaction score
Hi guys i am a job holder and i have not any time for any workout. Can anyone tell me about any exercise which i should spend my maximum time. I am waiting.

Eat less, move more. We would need a lot more information on your diet, height, current weight, etc.

If all you want to do is lose weight, you're going to need to cut your calories and burn more than you take in. Clean up your diet and you won't even need to exercise until you hit a plateau.

i'm a fatass who has lost a lot of weight then regained it more then once. nothing shocking about losing weight its more about your diet then anything. any cardio exercise is good for you. running, bike ridding, swimming, stairs.

Any exercise is better than none. I would recommend running/biking/swimming/weight lifting. Don't really need too much equipment to do these. You also need to eat healthy. Your post doesn't really make much sense by the way...

If you do about 1000 burpees a day you will walk around with a constant nausea and eat less.

Any exercise is better than none. I would recommend running/biking/swimming/weight lifting. Don't really need too much equipment to do these. You also need to eat healthy. Your post doesn't really make much sense by the way...

The bold is very true. the weight lifting you might want to somewhat keep away from unless your doing low weight and high reps. Muscle weighs more then fat so bulding up a lot of muscle is not ideal if all you really want is to cut weight. diet really is the most imporant part.

play some soccer. Its basically jogging/running in a much more fun version.

Start drinking a lot of Green Tea. It's great for your central nervous system and will increase your metabolism which will in turn burn more calories. Depending on your weight, running on a treadmill will be great for dropping weight but if you're drastically overweight you may want to consider just sticking to a stationary bike until you are able to drop a few pounds first. You will also want to start eating smaller portions and more meals throughout the day. It'll be hard at first but once you're able to develop a consistent eating pattern or regiment, you shouldn't have any problems. And drink lots of water, can't stress this enough.

Hey...
As far as i think swimming is one of the best and most effective exercise to loss weight...
There are lot of resistance in water so more energy require to overcome on it means more calories burns..

Hi guys i am a job holder and i have not any time for any workout. Can anyone tell me about any exercise which i should spend my maximum time. I am waiting.

It depends on your body type, genetics, and what you eat. Pretty much you need to exercise, and make the time. There is 24hrs in a day, 168hrs in a week, and out of that, you can make the time. If its important enough to you, you will find, and make time.

My advice to you is to do interval training at a high intensity. Instead of doing 45minutes or 30minutes of cardio, do 10-15minutes of high intensity intervals. Start out 30sec job at a low level, then go 30secs sprint to your make, then go back and repeat. Essentially, its sort of like wind sprints or suicides. You kill yourself doing the cardio, burn a lot of body fat, and lose weight. Keep in mind, there is no one thing that will work for you. Its the combination and accumulation of it all. The clean diet (create a diet log here), workout, lift heavy, do many core exercises, stability exercises, and compound exercises. Instead of just doing a bar row, do a squat and a bar row together. Mix in exercises like the power cleans.

Everyone has their fight. I workout the way a body builder works out, vigorous, and with only a day off, and yet, I am plagued by acne ever since puberty. It really sucks. I wish I had weight issues or something else instead. All you can do is really give it your best, talk to a doctor as well, not sure your age or condition your in. Look into a martial art. Possible try one of the gym classes you guys have. It could really help.

Back