Jds
Woodley
Rumble
Carwin
Nelson
Hunt

no one posted this yet ? clearly one of if not the most impressive ko ever
l52znV.gif

I might be alone, but when I hear "heavy hands," I don't think of guys who throw violent, swinging shots. I think of guys with KO power like this:

It looks like he's just touching Moorer, and puts him out cold.

Heavy hands are guys who look like they are barely throwing anything but a lazy arm punch and can drop you like a sack of potatoes

George Foreman is a prime example of Heavy hands didn't even load up drops Moorer like a sack of bricks
george-forman-success.gif
I mean... What this guy said. <45>

A lot has to do with placement. Some of these knock outs are deceptive. Catch a guy on the very in of the chin (with the mouth open) and it’s nightie night. Now guys that punch the side of the head and the guy goes to sleep? Then that’s power!

Marquez isn't known for heavy hands, that was a well timed punch with Manny running tripping face first into it. perfect placed shot

Marquez was never able to drop Manny in the 3 of their previous bouts.

Pacquiao dropped Marquez here with a touch punch no loading up here in the second fight
2ur2neq.jpg

while Marquez landed with all his might and weight perfecting snapping the chin sideways and still couldn't drop Pac
JU0g.gif

I would say Gennady Golovkin is a heavy handed guy of the current boxers
stevens_knockdown.0.gif

Chris leban and Sam alvey, both look nothing special, but when they touch your chin usally you get rocked

How the hell has no one said Carwin yet? Literally the biggest hands in MMA history, and quite possibly the hardest puncher the sport has ever seen....

Lesnar and HMC were the only ones to wear 4XL gloves but they even had to cut that glove just to fit around Shane's hand
Jaysus.

Leben

Such poor technique, sloppy and slow but gets the KO.

The disproportionate size of his hands compared to the rest of his body is crazy, especially considering the fact that he's built like fireplug.
True that..
First time I saw him clasp his hands on table, I literally took my glasses off and gave them a good wiping as I put them back on- was like " DAAAMMN"

Back