S

• Thread starter Deleted member 500785
  • Start date
A good example would be someone like John Lineker.

I mean, no shit, are people surprised that someone like rumble and the other big guys mentioned pack a whole lot of power?
But Lineker is more like a power-puncher than a heavy-handed dude imo, if that makes any sense. Sure, he hits hard, specially for a guy his size, but he throws bombs all the time. Not sure if I can ellaborate any better than that

I can t stand mcgregor but go watch the alvarez fight.I mean he was sending Eddie to the canvas with what looked like 50% power shots.I was completely impressed with Conor and his hands that night.

Rumble- Lord have mercy.Watch Anthony vs.Gus and that speaks fucking volumes.

As TWOOD evolved in the UFC, watch his hands. Jesus, not only the power but next time you see him at the desk of ufc tonight, take in the size of his lunchbox like hands.

Rumble made me legit feel bad about Gus and Glover when they fought, fucking scary power.

A good example would be someone like John Lineker.

I mean, no shit, are people surprised that someone like rumble and the other big guys mentioned pack a whole lot of power?
Excellent pick.

DeliriousSlimBuck-max-14mb.gif

Also Mairbek Taisumov.

giphy.gif

Not mma but Julian Jackson had some of the heaviest hands I've seen
EHJr4k.gif

Despite his size John Lineker was the first to come to mind. The dude has sledgehammers for fist.

And popped dat orbital...

Dan Henderson
Mark Hunt
Roy Nelson
Shane Carwin
Pre USADA Johnny Hendricks

And for fuck sake why have no one mentioned.

Melvin Manhoef
gE1MoCp.gif

Dan Henderson
Mark Hunt
Roy Nelson
Shane Carwin
Pre USADA Johnny Hendricks

And for fuck sake why have no one mentioned.

Melvin Manhoef
gE1MoCp.gif

Came here to say Melvin. Forget MMA... Melvin has some of the best put away power in all of combat sports.

It's funny some guys can generate great power and some guys are very quick and precise. But when I think of heavy hands, i think of a few guys that I've sparred that, for some reason, their punches just hurt like hell no matter where they land and no matter how hard they swing. It's like they've got extra dense caveman bones or something.

Anyway, in MMA I always imagined that Hendo was like that. I bet if Hendo just came up and biffed you on the shoulder, you would be like "Ow, fuck."

How the hell has no one said Carwin yet? Literally the biggest hands in MMA history, and quite possibly the hardest puncher the sport has ever seen....

Lesnar and HMC were the only ones to wear 4XL gloves but they even had to cut that glove just to fit around Shane's hand
And hung like a horse

images

Cody G has some very heavy hands.

Lesnar and HMC were the only ones to wear 4XL gloves but they even had to cut that glove just to fit around Shane's hand
Gloves on vs gloves off but Shane's hands were massive (and larger).

Side note, Joe looks so happy lol!

Heavy hands are guys who look like they are barely throwing anything but a lazy arm punch and can drop you like a sack of potatoes

George Foreman is a prime example of Heavy hands didn't even load up drops Moorer like a sack of bricks
george-forman-success.gif

Back