S

• Thread starter Deleted member 500785
  • Start date
Roy Nelson. Heavy indeed, in a lot of ways.

Johny%2BHendricks6.gif

Not in MMA but Naseem Hamed - 5’ 3” 126 pounds devastating puncher.

Bj Penn knocking out Hughes in the third fight looked surprising from a body image standpoint but I’d guess there are better examples.

How the hell has no one said Carwin yet? Literally the biggest hands in MMA history, and quite possibly the hardest puncher the sport has ever seen....

Lesnar and HMC were the only ones to wear 4XL gloves but they even had to cut that glove just to fit around Shane's hand

I can t stand mcgregor but go watch the alvarez fight.I mean he was sending Eddie to the canvas with what looked like 50% power shots.I was completely impressed with Conor and his hands that night.

Rumble- Lord have mercy.Watch Anthony vs.Gus and that speaks fucking volumes.

As TWOOD evolved in the UFC, watch his hands. Jesus, not only the power but next time you see him at the desk of ufc tonight, take in the size of his lunchbox like hands.

Bryan Caraway man

Fuck I wouldn't want to be on the end of those

A good example would be someone like John Lineker.

I mean, no shit, are people surprised that someone like rumble and the other big guys mentioned pack a whole lot of power?

How the hell has no one said Carwin yet? Literally the biggest hands in MMA history, and quite possibly the hardest puncher the sport has ever seen....

Lesnar and HMC were the only ones to wear 4XL gloves but they even had to cut that glove just to fit around Shane's hand

Came here just to mention Carwin. the dude could knock anyone out with any punch, like the one he tagged Napão with. Just insane.

Back