Best Dominick Cruz quote ever?

Definitely his entire interview about the Team Alpha Fail drama but this one in particular:

"Poor Ludwig can't get a sentence out of his mouth if he tried," Cruz said. "Now he's working on an uphill battle against Faber, who not only has a platform, he's live on TV right now, so he's in the limelight. Faber knows all this, so what he does is he uses the limelight to his advantage. And what does Ludwig do? He's so dumb that he just starts apologizing when Ludwig is not the one that needs to apologize. He didn't do anything wrong and to be quite frank, I think Ludwig is on to something. I think he's right."

Fucking looooooooool, Cruz bless

Also

Dom is a piece of shit !!

he was just on Ariel the other day campaigning about a TS ..

problem is he admitted he wanted to stall the division and keep the belt between two or three people for as long as possoble ..

"we can keep this going for a long time "..

what a piece of shit to start acting like that .. how about like everyone else said in the divison ( including the champ) you go earn your way again !!

Dom = Poop Stain

cb958d7eb987d921e0262d3b62e601a5--crazy-things-silly-things.jpg

How did Dom hurt you man?

I'd like an explanation for that tattoo, it's a tramp stamp masquerading as a back piece.

TJ: It's funny when he says he is the brighter one because I got the college degree

Dominick "The Greatest of All Time" Cruz: You might wanna show that diploma next time you have an interview with me so you look little smarter.

timestamped

"I'm gonna be busting all over your face" - Cruz to Garbrandt
I vote for this as well. Especially since dumb Cody responded with "I'm gonna eat everything you got"

Cruz then with a shit eating grin "You think so?"

Cody's expression darkening as he slowly got that long deep stare like when you ask a 2nd grader what 23 + 45 is

I vote for this as well. Especially since dumb Cody responded with "I'm gonna eat everything you got"

Cruz then with a shit eating grin "You think so?"

Cody's expression darkening as he slowly got that long deep stare like when you ask a 2nd grader what 23 + 45 is
Ahhh mate, the way you wrote this made me laugh so hard.

''Can you stop talking about that right now?''

That's the one. Dominick taking a steamy piss on fake tough guy Rogan, who knew at that point he would always be Cruz' little bitch. He knew to STFU at that moment too.

Ahhh mate, the way you wrote this made me laugh so hard.
I love Cruz' shit talk. People just walk into it, Cody more than most.

You can almost see the veins bulging in their foreheads as Cruz put's on his analyst cap voice and matter of factly states their flaws and why they suck and have no chance against him.

He verbally rapes people with a soft voice without ever changing his tempo or losing the flow

Dominick Cruz: "I destroyed the guy who taught you everything. What do you think I'm gonna do to you?"
Dominick Cruz: "You're gonna hit air all night"
Dominick Cruz: "He's not touching the belt. He can't even reach it."

“Fling on a string” was pretty funny.

This whole interview is full of GOAT Cruz quotes:

"Because you're a meathead...because you're a MEAT HEAD."

"Says the guy who's creeping on my social media...like USADA."

"This is big boy business..."

"Come on, turd. Let's go."

"You got one day, boy."

"Because this is what an "ALPHA"...a "SAVAGE" does."

and of course "Keep your fling on a string” which was my user title for awhile too.

His voice makes everything he says kinda forgettable...

Back