Best detective looking for serial killer movies

The Fall with Gillian Anderson. It's a series on Netflix, not a movie though. The third season is a little =\ but it's pretty creepy and worth watching.

Really though, there are lots of Scandinavian Noir shows on Netflix that are good and creepy and involve a manhunt for a killer.

I like: Forbrydelsen, The Bridge, River (UK), Luther (UK - more episodic, but pretty entertaining), Happy Valley.
I recently finished The Fall. A little odd and cheesy. I had a hard time believing that guy would kill anyone and hated the way he talked.

I'm watching gone baby gone right now seems good so far .

Have to disagree. She's Italian so she'll age slowly until she's like 60.

You must have different Italian women where you live.

Around here, they're super fit until they're married and then they triple in size.

They'll be some droopers later in life but in that show they were big/perky, and she was thin otherwise and her ass wasn't too shabby either. So close to a perfect body along with those eyes. Like i said harrelson was drawing some ace, the 3rd girl was hot as fuck too cant think of her name.

Wonder if he got some on the side? :p

Alex Cross is my favourite both in the books and movies.

poster_thenightofthehunter.jpg

ONE9318_RING_GIRLS_00015.jpg

looks good to me. what kind of ridiculous standards do you have for girls that hold ring cards?
They are hot sure. But I always preferred the random card girls from the 1st few UFC's that looked like the local strippers.

The Fall series on Netflix is the most accurate serial killer crime drama I’ve seen from a law enforcement stand point.

Back