Best defense for a collar grab from a standing position as a pure striker

theoretically speaking, you a fuck wit that doesn't know shit from clay. strikes do work in such a situation. all you really do when you grab someone is leave yourself wide open to a right hand or right elbow. i have done it on a number of occasions. if you can actually hit (something a bitch like you would know nothing about) you just go for a single handed collar tie and uppercut the fuck outta them. uppercut, head butt them bite 'em on face (if they are real fuck heads like you).

Was you abused as a teenager?.......I know you might have blocked it out but this venting and bile that you spew must come from some where?? Surely your mother and father did not raise you this way?

Maybe you should go to a comedy night.......learn to be able to laugh and also laugh at yourself......humour can help you...now go and be at peace..... I wish you all the luck with your condition.

All my Hugs

Mr Huggins

If you got the moxie for it a quick and dirty maneuver is to grab HIS lapel and pull him into a vicious headbutt.

Last edited:
A standing arm lock or elbow wrench is very nasty and something you see in traditional karate.

I'd argue apart from a headbutt the next best thing would be that as half the work is already done.

If you want a standing arm lock - the only way I've ever seen it pulled off is if you control the hand & the upper arm & you do it explosively - something which is possible when someone is grabbing your collar or lapel (get one grip near the shoulder - the other on the hand) - then lock.

Last edited:
Was you abused as a teenager?.......I know you might have blocked it out but this venting and bile that you spew must come from some where?? Surely your mother and father did not raise you this way?

Maybe you should go to a comedy night.......learn to be able to laugh and also laugh at yourself......humour can help you...now go and be at peace..... I wish you all the luck with your condition.

All my Hugs

Mr Huggins
projecting much? so your saying that not only do you know nothing about fighting, you also enjoy sharing your homoerotic rape fantasies (maybe not a fantasy), with people online.

projecting much? so your saying that not only do you know nothing about fighting, you also enjoy sharing your homoerotic rape fantasies (maybe not a fantasy), with people online.

I'm just hoping that you avoid sharp objects, chemicals etc. I am really wishing you all the best with your condition......please try and surround yourself with people that care for you, I am really aware that you might have driven them all away but surely some remain?

All the best

Mr Huggins

it's a bit like your dick mate. you've never used it, but theoretically it does work.

I am not sure why a light hearted joke must become a personal attack.......you seem to react irrationally......is it another symptom of your condition?

I'm just hoping that you avoid sharp objects, chemicals etc. I am really wishing you all the best with your condition......please try and surround yourself with people that care for you, I am really aware that you might have driven them all away but surely some remain?

All the best

Mr Huggins
what kind of pansy are you anyway. pickin on the simple kid. fuckin clown, i would still love to hear some of those fight stories, by the way.

I am not sure why a light hearted joke must become a personal attack.......you seem to react irrationally......is it another symptom of your condition?
fuck wits like you are all the same. always with the jokes and the first to run to the cops when someone punches them in the face. i do think it is amusing that you are so inadequate that you feel the need to makes "jokes" about people over the internet. you are the only joke around here, bub. so yes i was only joking. i can't help it if you have never been laid, and find that offensive.

what kind of pansy are you anyway. pickin on the simple kid. fuckin clown, i would still love to hear some of those fight stories, by the way.

I am really sorry, I didn't know you classed yourself as simple??

If so, I am indeed sorry.........

fuck wits like you are all the same. always with the jokes and the first to run to the cops when someone punches them in the face. i do think it is amusing that you are so inadequate that you feel the need to makes "jokes" about people over the internet. you are the only joke around here, bub. so yes i was only joking. i can't help it if you have never been laid, and find that offensive.

That's just too many assumptions to go on........please rewrite, with less assumptions......... acts of violence are really only going to get you into trouble, live by the sword and all that.

That's just too many assumptions to go on........please rewrite, with less assumptions......... acts of violence are really only going to get you into trouble, live by the sword and all that.
talk of violence on a fighting forum. how abhorrent.
your not even worthy of a decent argument. never been in a fight, but you seem to now what works and what doesn't. classic bitch boy bullshit. go get fucked (and i mean that in the nicest way possible), you sound like you need it.

If he's pulling you in, go with the energy, lower you chin to your chest and headbutt his nose, followed by a shovel hook to the liver or a knee to his ballsack.

What would be, as a striker, the best self-defense approach for the collar grab?

Kinda like a collar grab that you see in a hockey fight ,for example?
As I stated before in your clone thread, one up his ass by grasping his trachea. Just make sure your grabbing arm is on the inside of his arm otherwise he'll break your grip. Throw in a couple foot stomps, knees to the groin, whatever you want to soften him up, then reap his legs/leg and choke slam that bitch. Stomp.

d08375db63b176e5e51464a94ea647aa.jpg

Go over there grabbing arm with a forearm crush to jam them up then fill the room with uppercuts

talk of violence on a fighting forum. how abhorrent.
your not even worthy of a decent argument. never been in a fight, but you seem to now what works and what doesn't. classic bitch boy bullshit. go get fucked (and i mean that in the nicest way possible), you sound like you need it.

Aren't you the one that said, you have never tried it before but it works...... but the assumptions keep flowing......

What would be, as a striker, the best self-defense approach for the collar grab?

Kinda like a collar grab that you see in a hockey fight ,for example?

I try and study hockey fights to get an idea, but to no avail. I just cant see how a man with shorter arms can win a match against longer arms.

I try and study hockey fights to get an idea, but to no avail. I just cant see how a man with shorter arms can win a match against longer arms.
He just needs to stop being short. Problem solved

Back